The People's Republic of China Disability Certificate is a legal certificate for identifying persons with disabilities and their categories and levels of disability. All persons with disabilities who have vision, hearing, speech, physical, intellectual, mental and multiple disabilities who meet the disability standards can apply for a disability certificate.
"Implementation Measures for the Management of Persons with Disabilities in Fujian Province" and "Notice on Implementing the" Implementation Methods for the Management of Persons with Disabilities in Fujian Province " [Detailed Information]
Disabled people's cards adhere to the principle of voluntary and territorial management. Everyone who has a registered residence in our city and meets the disability standards of sight, hearing, speech, limb, intelligence ... [Details]
According to the disability assessment standards, namely the "Disability Standards for the Second National Sample Survey of Disabled Persons with Disabilities" approved by the State Council, all applicants are required to apply for "Disability Certificates ... [Details]
1) Photo ID: 3 recent two-inch colorless photos on white background.
2) ID card: check the original and a photocopy. Copy the front and back of the ID onto a piece of A4 paper. Juvenile ID card for guardian ID card
3) Hukou: Check the original and receive a copy of A4 paper. Juvenile persons with disabilities who are under the age of 60 are required to have a guardian account.
4) "People's Republic of China Application Form for Persons with Disabilities": an application form (handwritten or printed) provided by the disabled person or legal guardian
5) Disability Assessment Form of the People's Republic of China: one copy