table of Contents
I. Main responsibilities of the department II. Basic information of the department's final accounts unit III. Summary of the main work of the department IV. Overall status of the final accounts of 2017 Final accounts VIII. General public budget appropriation of "San Gong" funds and expenditure Final accounts IX. Explanation of other important matters X. Terminology explanation attached table: 2017 final accounts
In accordance with the requirements of the Sanming Finance Bureau's Notice on Approving the 2017 Departmental Accounts of the Sanming Employment Management Center for the Disabled, the 2017 departmental accounts of our unit are explained below:
I. Main Department Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Sanming Employment Management Center for the Disabled are to assist relevant departments in conducting surveys on the labor resources and social employment of the disabled; to conduct job registration for the disabled, work ability assessment, unemployment registration, employment counseling, job placement, and skills training; Proportionate employment, responsible for reviewing the employment guarantee for disabled persons in municipal units; industry management of the city's blind massage work; implementation of employment support policies for disabled persons; helping individuals with disabilities to find employment or voluntarily organizing employment; participating in production for rural disabled persons Provide services such as labor.
Second, the basic situation of the final accounts of the department
From the composition of the final accounts, of which: the details of the units included in the compilation of the final accounts of the department in 2017 are shown in the table below:
Nature of funding
Number of employees
Sanming Employment Management Center for the Disabled
Fully funded institutions
Summary of the main work of the department
In 2017, the main tasks of our center are: Focusing on the work goals and tasks of the "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" development outline, in accordance with the key work goals and tasks of the provincial and municipal disability federations, actively take a variety of measures to comprehensively promote the employment of the disabled Service and other work have reached a new level.
Focusing on the above tasks, focus on the following tasks:
(1) Carry out employment assistance month activities. In accordance with the work requirements of the China Disabled Persons 'Federation and the Provincial Disabled Persons' Federation, carefully organized and organized the 2017 Employment Assistance Month activities; conducted a regular job fair for disabled persons to provide employment assistance and employment for the disabled.
(2) Continue to implement the "Interim Measures for Supporting the Employment and Entrepreneurship of the Disabled in Sanming City", municipal employment and entrepreneurship projects for the disabled, and discount loans on small loans to the disabled.
(3) Organize training courses for the disabled, increase the training of the vocational skills of the disabled, and carry out targeted vocational skills training for the disabled according to the actual situation of the disabled to improve the employability of the disabled. We will implement a program to assist children with disabilities and children with a minimum living allowance.
(4) Implement the temporary assistance program for the disabled and the love insurance program for the disabled, further improve the social security system for the disabled, help the disabled and their families reduce economic burdens, maintain social stability, and promote social harmony.
(5) Support the employment projects for public welfare posts for the disabled, provide public welfare jobs for some disabled persons with employment difficulties, increase income and improve their lives.
(6) Implementing the "Implementation Measures for the Collection and Use of Employment Security Funds for Disabled Persons in Fujian Province", and launching employers to arrange employment review and employment disclosure for disabled persons in proportion.
(7) Further standardize the blind health massage industry, build a brand for the blind health massage market, and promote the sustainable and healthy development of the blind health massage industry; strengthen the daily supervision and management of the "blind massage demonstration store" to drive the standardized development of blind massage places; implement blind massage employment Supporting policies to promote blind entrepreneurship and employment.
(8) Implement social security work for the disabled. Subsidies shall be provided to qualified and targeted rehabilitation institutions for disabled children and disabled care services and their rehabilitation and support objects.
Fourth, the overall income and expenditure of the final accounts in 2017
In 2017, the employment management center for the disabled in Sanming City carried forward and saved RMB 5.5612 million at the beginning of the year, this year's income was RMB 3,350,000, this year's expenditure was RMB 3.5627 million, and the business fund made up the balance of income and expenditure by RMB 0,000,000, and the balance was allocated RMB 0,000,000. The balance of the transfer was RMB 5,135,500.
(1) In 2017, the income was RMB 3.135 million, which was an increase of -23.32 million and an increase of -6.92% compared with the final accounts in 2016. The details are as follows:
1. Financial appropriation income was 3.0605 million yuan, including government fund of RMB 0 million.
2. Business income of RMB 10 million.
3. Operating income of RMB 10 million.
4. The superior subsidy income is RMB 60 million.
5. Subsidiary unit turned over RMB 10 million in income.
6. Other income is 14,500 yuan.
(II) Expenditure in 2017 was RMB 3.5627 million, which was an increase of -79,500 yuan and -2.18% over the final accounts in 2016. The details are as follows:
1. Basic expenditure is RMB 10 million. Among them, personnel expenditure was RMB 10 million and public expenditure was RMB 10 million.
2. The project expenditure is RMB 3.5627 million.
3. The higher-level expenditure is paid to RMB 10 million.
4. Operating expenses of RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidized expenditure for subsidiary units is RMB 10 million.
V. Final public expenditure appropriation
The general public budget appropriation expenditure in 2017 was 3,562,700 yuan, an increase of -79,500 yuan over the previous year, and an increase of -2.18%, as detailed below (by item-level subject classification):
(1) Employment of the disabled and poverty alleviation of 208.1105 million yuan (subjects) were 100,000 yuan, a decrease of 34,100 yuan and a 100% decrease over the previous year's final accounts. The main reason is that this business indicator was uniformly issued at the Sanming Disabled Persons' Federation.
(2) Expenditures for other disabled persons totaled 20,81,199 (subjects) of 3.5627 million yuan, a decrease of 45,400 yuan or 1.2% from the previous year's final accounts. 造成略有下降。 The main reason is that expenditures are listed according to actual expenditures, and a slight reduction in travel and other expenses has resulted.
6. Final accounts of government fund expenditure
The government fund expenditure in 2017 was RMB 10 million, an increase of RMB 0 million or 0.00% over the previous year's final accounts. The specific situation is as follows (by item-level subject statistics):
The unit did not use the government fund budget appropriation arrangements in 2017 ".
Final accounts of basic expenditures of fiscal appropriations
The basic fiscal appropriation for 2017 was RMB 10 million, of which:
(1) Staffing costs of RMB 10,000, which mainly include: basic salary, subsidy subsidies, bonuses, meal subsidies, performance wages, basic endowment insurance contributions for institutions and institutions, occupational annuity payments, other social security contributions, other wage and welfare expenditures, and retirement Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) Public funds of RMB 10 million, which mainly include: office expenses, printing expenses, consulting fees, handling fees, water, electricity, post and telecommunications expenses, heating expenses, property management expenses, travel expenses, expenses for traveling abroad (border), maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Eight, the general public budget appropriation of the "three public" expenditures and final accounts
In 2017, the general public budget for the "three public" funds was 58 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of -43.71%. Details are as follows:
(1) The cost of traveling abroad (boundary) for business is RMB 25,300, which is mainly used for exchange activities organized by the Provincial Disabled Persons' Federation to Taiwan and Kinmen. In 2017, the system organized 3 overseas delegation groups and 0 participated in other units' overseas delegation groups; a total of 3 people went abroad (borders) for business throughout the year. Compared with 2016, expenditures for travel abroad (borders) increased by 0.00%.
(2) The purchase and operation cost of official vehicles was RMB 15,200. Of which: the purchase fee for official vehicles was RMB 10 million. In 2017, 0 were purchased for official vehicles. The operating cost of official vehicles was RMB 15,200, which was mainly used for expenditures on fuel, maintenance, and insurance of official vehicles. At the end of the year, there was one official vehicle. Compared with 2016, the purchase costs and operating expenses of official vehicles increased by 0.00% and -72.28%, respectively: mainly to reduce the number of vehicles and reduce operating costs.
(3) The official reception fee is 17,600 yuan. It is mainly used for reception activities related to the inspection and training of relevant business departments in the province. It has received 16 batches and received 76 people. Compared with 2016, official hospitality expenses increased by -63.49%, mainly due to the strict control of the standards and meals of official hospitality.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
This unit is a public institution with no agency operating expenses.
(II) Government procurement
There was no government procurement expenditure in 2017.
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of December 31, 2017, there were 1 vehicles in this department, including: 0 for ministerial leaders, 1 for general business use, 0 for general law enforcement duties, 0 for special technical vehicles, others 0 vehicles; 0 units (sets) of unit price above 500,000 yuan (inclusive) and 0 units (sets) of unit price above 1 million yuan (inclusive).
(IV) Project performance self-evaluation report
According to the requirements of the Performance Division, some of the disability benefits projects are listed in our center, and some of the projects are implemented by the Municipal Disabled Persons' Federation. . See attachments.
(1) Revenue from fiscal appropriation: Refers to the funds allocated by the provincial fiscal year.
(2) Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions in carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
(3) Operating income: refers to the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(4) Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
(5) Use of business fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the previous year's accumulation when the "financial appropriation income", "industrial income", "operating income", and "other income" of the institution are not enough to arrange the expenditure of the year The fund (the fund withdrawn by the government unit after the current year's income and expenditure offsets according to national regulations and used to make up the difference in income and expenditure in subsequent years) is the fund that makes up the current year's income and expenditure gap.
(6) Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) Balance distribution: Refers to the employee welfare funds, enterprise funds and income taxes paid by the public institutions according to regulations, and the funds for the capital construction completed projects that the construction units shall return in accordance with regulations.
(8) Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: Refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
(9) Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the institution and complete daily tasks.
(10) Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
(11) Operating Expenses: Expenditures for non-independent accounting activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(12) "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the provincial budget and final account management refer to the overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation costs, and official receptions arranged by the provincial departments with financial appropriations. fee. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operating costs reflect the unit's official business Expenses for vehicle purchase (including vehicle purchase tax) and rental expenses, fuel costs, maintenance costs, tolls and bridge tolls, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc .; official reception fees reflect various types of official receptions (including Foreign guests) expenditure.
(13) Funds for government operations: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, welfare expenses , Daily maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attached Table: 1-1 2017 Annual Revenue and Expenditure Final Accounts
1-2 2017 final income statement
1-3 2017 final expenditure statement
1-4 2017 Financial Appropriation Statement
1-5 Final Public Finance Appropriation Statement for 2017
1-6 Economic classification and final accounts of general public budget expenditure in 2017
1-7 Statement of Economic Classification of Basic Public Budget Expenditure in 2017
1-8 Final Statement of Government Fund Expenditure in 2017
1-9 Statistical Tables of Departmental Accounts in 2017
1-10 Government procurement in 2017