table of Contents
I. Main responsibilities of the department II. Basic information of the department's final accounts unit III. Summary of the main work of the department IV. Overall status of the 2017 final accounts' income and expenditure V. General public budget appropriations and final accounts VI. Government fund expenditure final accounts 7. Basic fiscal appropriations Final accounts VIII. General public budget appropriation of "San Gong" funds and expenditure Final accounts IX. Explanation of other important matters X. Terminology explanation attached table: 2017 final accounts
In accordance with the requirements of the Sanming Finance Bureau's Notice on Approving the 2017 Departmental Final Accounts of the Sanming Disabled Persons' Rehabilitation Center, the 2017 departmental final accounts of our unit are explained as follows:
I. Main Department Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Sanming Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled are: to be responsible for the technical guidance for the rehabilitation of the disabled, vocational skills training, special rehabilitation, education for preschool children with disabilities, assembling and repairing of prostheses.
Second, the basic situation of the final accounts of the department
From the composition of the final accounts, of which: the details of the units included in the compilation of the final accounts of the department in 2017 are shown in the table below:
Nature of funding
Number of employees
Sanming Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled
Fully funded institutions
Summary of the main work of the department
In 2017, the main tasks of the Sanming Rehabilitation Center for the Disabled are to implement the provincial party committee and provincial government's private practical projects, provide rehabilitation technical guidance, vocational skills training for the disabled, and special rehabilitation and education for preschool disabled children. The above tasks focus on the following tasks:
(I) Completing national and provincial practical projects for the private sector
(B) do a good job in the construction and management of four types of child rehabilitation institutions
(3) Organize training for blind massages and continuing education for blind massage staff and management training courses for owners of massage shops.
(D) do a good job of rehabilitation teachers and parent training for the four types of disabled children
(5) Carry out technical guidance on rehabilitation of persons with disabilities and publicity on disability prevention
Fourth, the overall income and expenditure of the final accounts in 2017
At the beginning of 2017, the Sanming Rehabilitation Center carried forward and balance of RMB 5.77777 million. This year's income was RMB 1.7783 million. This year's expenditure was RMB 5.475 million. The business fund made up a balance of RMB 0.00 million. 23.084 million yuan.
(1) In 2017, the income was RMB 1,778,300, which was an increase of RMB 820,400 and an increase of 85.64% over the final accounts in 2016. The details are as follows:
1. Revenue from fiscal appropriations was 1,119,600 yuan, of which government funds were one million yuan.
2. Business income of RMB 10 million.
3. Operating income of RMB 10 million.
4. The subsidy income of superiors is RMB 572,200.
5. Subsidiary unit turned over RMB 10 million in income.
6. Other income is 14,400 yuan.
(2) The expenditure in 2017 was RMB 5.475 million, which was an increase of RMB 2.798 million and an increase of 114.26% over the final accounts in 2016. The details are as follows:
1. Basic expenditure of 935,900 yuan. Among them, the personnel expenditure was 0.9028 million yuan, and the public expenditure was 33,300 yuan.
2. The project expenditure is 4.116 million yuan.
3. The higher-level expenditure is paid to RMB 10 million.
4. Operating expenses of RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidized expenditure for subsidiary units is RMB 10 million.
V. Final public expenditure appropriation
The general public budget appropriation expenditure in 2017 was RMB 4,663,300, which was an increase of RMB 2,227,100, or 91.43% over the previous year's final accounts. The specific situation is as follows (by item-level subjects):
(1) General administrative affairs management: 208.1102 (subjects): 831,000 yuan, a decrease of 116,300 yuan or 49% compared with the final accounts of the previous year. The main reason was that funds for social security were transferred to 2080505 subjects.
(2) Rehabilitation of 2081104 (subjects) for disabled persons was 100,000 yuan, a decrease of 459,500 yuan and a 100% decrease over the previous year's final accounts. The main reason is that there is no such special expenditure for the time being.
(3) Institutional medical care 2100502 (subjects) 30,200 yuan, an increase of 0.11 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 3.7%. The main reason is a slight adjustment in total wages.
(4) The old-age welfare of 2,081,002 (subjects) was 3.676 million yuan, an increase of 2.676 million yuan or 268% over the previous year's final accounts. The main reason is that the Municipal Rehabilitation Center has been capped to make progress appropriations.
(5) Funds for basic endowment insurance of institutions and institutions were 2080505 (subjects) 75,400 yuan, an increase of 75,400 yuan or 100% over the final accounts of the previous year. The main reason is the newly created subjects, and the old-age insurance items originally listed in 2081102 subjects were transferred to this subject.
6. Final accounts of government fund expenditure
The government fund expenditure in 2017 was RMB 10 million, an increase of RMB 0 million or 0.00% over the previous year's final accounts. The specific situation is as follows (by item-level subject statistics):
The unit did not use the government fund budget appropriation arrangements in 2017.
Final accounts of basic expenditures of fiscal appropriations
In 2017, the basic expenditure of fiscal appropriations was 935,900 yuan, of which:
(1) RMB 920,800, which mainly includes: basic salary, subsidy subsidy, bonus, meal subsidy, performance salary, basic endowment insurance payment of government agencies and institutions, occupational annuity payment, other social security payment, other salary and welfare expenditure, retired Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) Public expenses of 33,300 yuan, mainly including: office expenses, printing expenses, consulting fees, handling fees, water, electricity, post and telecommunications fees, heating fees, property management fees, travel expenses, travel abroad (border) costs, maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Eight, the general public budget appropriation of the "three public" expenditures and final accounts
In 2017, the general public budget for the "three public" funds was RMB 10 million, a year-on-year increase of -100.00%. Details are as follows:
(1) The fee for going abroad (boundary) for business is RMB 10 million. In 2017, this unit organized 0 overseas delegation groups and participated in other overseas delegation groups; the total number of overseas trips (borders) for the year was 0. Compared with 2016, expenditures due to business trips (borders) increased by 0.00%, mainly due to: no missions abroad.
(2) Purchase and operation fee of official vehicle is RMB 10 million. Of which: the purchase fee for official vehicles was RMB 10 million. In 2017, 0 were purchased for official vehicles. The official vehicle operating fee is RMB 10,000, which is mainly used for expenditures on fuel, maintenance, and insurance of official vehicles. At the end of the year, the number of official vehicles was 0. Compared with 2016, the purchase and operating expenses of official vehicles increased by 0.00% and -100.00%, respectively: mainly: no official vehicles.
(3) Official reception fee of RMB 10 million. Accumulated 0 batches and received 0 people. Compared with 2016, official hospitality expenses increased by -100.00%, mainly due to the fact that there is no official hospitality for the time being.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
In 2017, the government's operating expenditures were RMB 0 million, which was an increase of 0.00% over the previous year's final accounts. The main reason is that this unit has no government operating expenses for public institutions.
(II) Government procurement
The total government procurement expenditure of this department in 2017 was 3,728,800 yuan, of which: the government procurement of goods expenditure was 52,400 yuan, the government procurement project expenditure was 3,676,400 yuan, and the government procurement service expenditure was 0 million yuan.
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of December 31, 2017, there were 0 vehicles in this department, including: 0 vehicles for ministerial leaders, 0 vehicles for general business use, 0 vehicles for general law enforcement duty, 0 vehicles for special professional technology, and others 0 vehicles; 0 units (sets) of unit price above 500,000 yuan (inclusive) and 0 units (sets) of unit price above 1 million yuan (inclusive).
(IV) Project performance self-evaluation report
According to the requirements of the Performance Division, publicize the project overview, evaluation process and performance analysis, problems and related suggestions.
(1) Revenue from fiscal appropriation: Refers to the funds allocated by the provincial fiscal year.
(2) Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions in carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
(3) Operating income: refers to the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(4) Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
(5) Use of business fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the previous year's accumulation when the "financial appropriation income", "industrial income", "operating income", and "other income" of the institution are not enough to arrange the expenditure of the year The fund (the fund withdrawn by the government unit after the current year's income and expenditure offsets according to national regulations and used to make up the difference in income and expenditure in subsequent years) is the fund that makes up the current year's income and expenditure gap.
(6) Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) Balance distribution: Refers to the employee welfare funds, enterprise funds and income taxes paid by the public institutions according to regulations, and the funds for the capital construction completed projects that the construction units shall return in accordance with regulations.
(8) Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: Refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
(9) Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the institution and complete daily tasks.
(10) Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
(11) Operating Expenses: Expenditures for non-independent accounting activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(12) "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the provincial budget and final account management refer to the overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation costs, and official receptions arranged by the provincial departments with financial appropriations. fee. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operating costs reflect the unit's official business Expenses for vehicle purchase (including vehicle purchase tax) and rental expenses, fuel costs, maintenance costs, tolls and bridge tolls, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc .; official reception fees reflect various types of official receptions (including Foreign guests) expenditure.
(13) Funds for government operations: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, and welfare expenses , Daily maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attached Table: 1-1 2017 Annual Revenue and Expenditure Final Accounts
1-2 2017 final income statement
1-3 2017 final expenditure statement
1-4 2017 Financial Appropriation Statement
1-5 Final Public Finance Appropriation Statement for 2017
1-6 Economic classification and final accounts of general public budget expenditure in 2017
1-7 Statement of Economic Classification of Basic Public Budget Expenditure in 2017
1-8 Final Statement of Government Fund Expenditure in 2017
1-9 Statistical Tables of Departmental Accounts in 2017
1-10 Government procurement in 2017