table of Contents
I. Main responsibilities of the department II. Basic information of the department's final accounts unit III. Summary of the main work of the department IV. Overall status of the 2017 final accounts' income and expenditure V. General public budget appropriations and final accounts VI. Government fund expenditure final accounts 7. Basic fiscal appropriations Final accounts VIII. General public budget appropriation of "San Gong" funds and expenditure Final accounts IX. Explanation of other important matters X. Terminology explanation attached table: 2017 final accounts
In accordance with the requirements of the Sanming Finance Bureau's Notice on Approving the 2017 Departmental Accounts of the Sanming Disabled Assistive Devices Service Center, the 2017 departmental accounts of our unit are explained below:
I. Main Department Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Sanming Disabled Assistive Devices Service Center are: responsible for the supply and maintenance of assistive devices for the disabled, basic assistive device demand surveys, product and technology display, evaluation and selection, use guidance, referral consultation, and community service staff training, etc. Specific work.
Second, the basic situation of the final accounts of the department
From the composition of the final accounts, the details of the units included in the compilation of the final accounts of 2017 are shown in the following table:
Nature of funding
Number of employees
Sanming Disabled Assistive Devices Service Center
Fully funded institutions
Summary of the main work of the department
In 2017, the main tasks of the Sanming Disabled Assistive Device Service Center are: to keep abreast of the task indicators, and to take the premise of comprehensively improving the happiness life index of the disabled as the premise, and to implement the actions of the people's livelihood and assist the disabled to accelerate the promotion of the well-off of the disabled The process is an opportunity to conscientiously implement the "Fujian Provincial Measures for the Adaptation of Basic Assistive Devices for the Disabled," focusing on the above tasks and focusing on the following tasks:
(I) Basically complete the index of auxiliary equipment for various tasks
(2) Carry out a full range of assistive services and continuously improve service quality.
(3) Strictly implement physical management.
(4) Standardize the management of special funds for assistive appliances subsidies for the disabled, and improve the efficiency of fund use
(5) Strengthen the professional skills training of assistive service personnel and increase the standardization of their own construction.
(6) Increase the publicity of the subsidy policy for assistive devices for the disabled, and continuously raise awareness of the role of assistive devices for the disabled.
(7) Seriously do a good job of project registration statistics and carry out random checks of real-name system from time to time.
Fourth, the overall income and expenditure of the final accounts in 2017
In 2017, Sanming City Disabled Assistive Appliance Service Center carried forward and saved RMB 1.744 million at the beginning of the year. This year's income was RMB 373,700. This year's expenditure was RMB 19.165 million. The business fund made up the balance of income and expenditure by RMB 0 million. Carry-over and balance of 231,600 yuan.
(1) The income in 2017 was 373,700 yuan, an increase of 10,800 yuan and an increase of 2.99% over the final accounts of 2016. The details are as follows:
1. Revenue from financial appropriations was RMB 367,900, of which RMB 10,000 was from government funds.
2. Business income of RMB 10 million.
3. Operating income of RMB 10 million.
4. The superior subsidy income is RMB 30, 000.
5. Subsidiary unit turned over RMB 10 million in income.
6. Other income is RMB 20,800.
(2) The expenditure in 2017 was RMB 19.165 million, which was an increase of RMB 606,500 over the 2016 final accounts, an increase of 46.30%, as follows:
1. The basic expenditure is 370,700 yuan. Among them, personnel expenditure was 348,300 yuan and public expenditure was 25,400 yuan.
2. The project expenditure is RMB 1.5428 million.
3. The higher-level expenditure is paid to RMB 10 million.
4. Operating expenses of RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidized expenditure for subsidiary units is RMB 10 million.
V. Final public expenditure appropriation
In 2017, the general public budget appropriation expenditure was 367,900 yuan, an increase of -38,34 thousand yuan over the previous year, an increase of -51.03%. The specific situation is as follows (by item-level subject classification):
(1) Rehabilitation of 2081104 (subjects) for the disabled was 100,000 yuan, a decrease of 403,300 yuan or 100% from the previous year's final accounts. The main reason is that this special item is not available.
(2) The cause of the disabled (general administrative affairs) 2081102 (subjects) was 325,600 yuan, which was an increase of 27,200 yuan or 9% over the final accounts of the previous year. The main reason is the increase in staff.
(3) Medical institutions 2101102 (subjects) 121,000 yuan, a decrease of 0.05 million yuan from the previous year, and a decrease of 4%. The main reason is that the total wages are slightly reduced. In the first half of 2016, there was one person retired. Medical insurance was paid before retirement, which made the amount of medical insurance paid in 2016 slightly higher. Two people were admitted in December 2017. The two offsets caused a slight decline in health insurance.
(4) Funds for basic endowment insurance of institutions and institutions were 2080505 (subjects) 30,200 yuan, an increase of 30,200 yuan over the previous year's final accounts, an increase of 100%. The main reason is the newly created subjects, and the old-age insurance items originally listed in 2081102 subjects were transferred to this subject.
6. Final accounts of government fund expenditure
The government fund expenditure in 2017 was 15.428 million yuan, an increase of 1,206,400 yuan over the previous year, and an increase of 358.56%. The specific situation is as follows (by item-level subject statistics):
(1) The lottery public welfare fund for disabled persons was 2,296,006 (subjects) 1,542,800 yuan, an increase of 1,206,400 yuan, or 358.56%, compared with the final accounts in 2016. The main reason is the substantial increase in the distribution of assistive devices for the disabled.
Final accounts of basic expenditures of fiscal appropriations
The basic fiscal appropriation for 2017 was 367,900 yuan, of which:
(1) Staffing expenses of 348,300 yuan, mainly including: basic salary, subsidy subsidy, bonus, meal subsidy, performance salary, basic endowment insurance payment of government agencies and institutions, occupational annuity payment, other social security payment, other salary and welfare expenditure, retired Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) 19,600 yuan of public funds, mainly including: office expenses, printing expenses, consulting fees, handling fees, water, electricity, post and telecommunications fees, heating fees, property management fees, travel expenses, travel abroad (border) costs, maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Eight, the general public budget appropriation of the "three public" expenditures and final accounts
In 2017, the general public budget for the "three public" funds was 60,300 yuan, a year-on-year increase of -42.73%. Details are as follows:
(1) The fee for traveling abroad (border) for business is RMB 10 million. In 2017, this unit organized 0 overseas delegation groups and participated in other overseas delegation groups; the total number of overseas trips (borders) for the year was 0. Compared with 2016, expenditures due to business trips (borders) increased by 0.00%, mainly due to: no missions abroad.
(2) The purchase and operation cost of official vehicles was RMB 60,300. Of which: the purchase fee for official vehicles was RMB 10 million. In 2017, 0 were purchased for official vehicles. The operating cost of official vehicles was RMB 60,300, which was mainly used for expenditures on fuel, maintenance, and insurance of official vehicles. At the end of the year, there was one official vehicle. Compared with 2016, the purchase and operating expenses of official vehicles increased by 0.00% and -42.73%, respectively. The main reasons are: reducing the number of cars and operating costs.
(3) Official reception fee of RMB 10 million. Accumulated 0 batches and received 0 people. Compared with 2016, official hospitality expenses increased by 0.00%.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
This unit is a public institution with no agency operating expenses.
(II) Government procurement
No government procurement expenditure in 2017
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of December 31, 2017, this department has a total of 1 vehicles, including: 0 vehicles for ministerial leaders, 0 vehicles for general business use, 0 vehicles for general law enforcement duties, 1 vehicle for special professional technology, 0 vehicles; 0 units (sets) of unit price above 500,000 yuan (inclusive) and 0 units (sets) of unit price above 1 million yuan (inclusive).
(IV) Project performance self-evaluation report
According to the requirements of the Performance Section, there is no public project overview, evaluation process and performance analysis, problems and related suggestions.
(1) Revenue from fiscal appropriation: Refers to the funds allocated by the provincial fiscal year.
(2) Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions in carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
(3) Operating income: refers to the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(4) Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
(5) Use of business fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the previous year's accumulation when the "financial appropriation income", "industrial income", "operating income", and "other income" of the institution are not enough to arrange the expenditure of the year The fund (the fund withdrawn by the government unit after the current year's income and expenditure offsets according to national regulations and used to make up the difference in income and expenditure in subsequent years) is the fund that makes up the current year's income and expenditure gap.
(6) Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) Balance distribution: Refers to the employee welfare funds, enterprise funds and income taxes paid by the public institutions according to regulations, and the funds for the capital construction completed projects that the construction units shall return in accordance with regulations.
(8) Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: Refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
(9) Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the institution and complete daily tasks.
(10) Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
(11) Operating Expenses: Expenditures for non-independent accounting activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(12) "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the provincial budget and final account management refer to the overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation costs, and official receptions arranged by the provincial departments with financial appropriations. fee. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operating costs reflect the unit's official business Expenses for vehicle purchase (including vehicle purchase tax) and rental expenses, fuel costs, maintenance costs, tolls and bridge tolls, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc .; official reception fees reflect various types of official receptions (including Foreign guests) expenditure.
(13) Funds for government operations: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, and welfare expenses , Daily maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attached Table: 1-1 2017 Annual Revenue and Expenditure Final Accounts
1-2 2017 final income statement
1-3 2017 final expenditure statement
1-4 2017 Financial Appropriation Statement
1-5 Final Public Finance Appropriation Statement for 2017
1-6 Economic classification and final accounts of general public budget expenditure in 2017
1-7 Statement of Economic Classification of Basic Public Budget Expenditure in 2017
1-8 Final Statement of Government Fund Expenditure in 2017
1-9 Statistical Tables of Departmental Accounts in 2017
1-10 Government procurement in 2017