table of Contents
I. Main responsibilities of the department II. Basic information of the department's final accounts unit III. Summary of the main work of the department IV. Overall status of the 2017 final accounts' income and expenditure V. General public budget appropriations and final accounts VI. Government fund expenditure final accounts 7. Basic fiscal appropriations Final accounts VIII. General public budget appropriation of "San Gong" funds and expenditure Final accounts IX. Explanation of other important matters X. Terminology explanation attached table: 2017 final accounts
In accordance with the requirements of the Sanming Finance Bureau's Notice on Publicizing the Final Accounts, the 2017 departmental accounts of our unit are explained as follows:
I. Main Responsibilities of the Unit The main responsibilities of the Sanming City Commercial Administrative Law Enforcement Division are: 1. Entrusted by the Municipal Commerce Bureau to undertake the refined oil market, alcohol distribution, single-purpose commercial prepaid cards, scrapped car recycling, auctions, commercial franchising, and renewable resource recycling Commercial administrative law enforcement such as home appliance repair service industry, used electrical and electronic products circulation, home service industry, beauty salon industry, retailer and supplier fair trade, retailer promotion behavior, washing and dyeing industry management, etc. 2. Accept all kinds of reports and complaints that disrupt the market order, provide consulting services on laws and regulations and policies in the business field, and collect and report information on business administration order, report complaints, and business law enforcement statistics.
2. Basic information of the unit The Sanming City Business Administration Law Enforcement Detachment consists of 3 departments. The nature of funding is financial appropriation. The staffing number is 10 and the number of employees is 9.
Third, the main work tasks of the unit
In 2017, the main task of the Sanming City's Commercial Administrative Law Enforcement Division is to strengthen the supervision of the commercial circulation of our city and standardize the order of the commercial circulation market in accordance with the work deployment requirements of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government and the Municipal Commerce Bureau. To promote the healthy and sustainable development of the city's business and trade industry; do a good job of party building, spiritual civilization, comprehensive governance, family planning, etc .; focus on the following tasks, focus on the following tasks:
(1) Party building, comprehensive governance, spiritual civilization, and family planning work;
(2) Do a good job in daily supervision of various trade and commerce circulation industries within the scope of commission;
(3) Doing a good job in business administrative law enforcement and special rectification;
(4) Construction of law enforcement teams.
Fourth, the overall income and expenditure of the final accounts in 2017:
The balance of 52,900 yuan was carried forward at the beginning of 2017, and the income for the year was 17.255 million yuan. The balance of income and expenditure was made up by the fund of 137,700 yuan. The balance was allocated RMB 10 million, and the balance carried forward at the end of the year was RMB 50 million.
(1) This year's income was RMB 17.255 million, an increase of RMB 413,400 over the previous year and an increase of 31.5%. details as follows:
1. Revenue from financial appropriation was RMB 17.255 million.
2. Business income of RMB 10 million.
3. Operating income of RMB 10 million.
4. The superior subsidy income is RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidiary unit turned over RMB 10 million in income.
6. Other income is 100,000 yuan.
(2) This year's expenditure was 1.4155 million yuan, an increase of 103,400 yuan or 7.8% over the previous year. details as follows:
1. Basic expenditure of 1.363 million yuan
2. The project expenditure is 52,000 yuan.
3. The higher-level expenditure is paid to RMB 10 million.
4. Operating expenses of RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidized expenditure for subsidiary units is RMB 10 million.
V. Final public expenditure appropriation
In 2017, the general public budget fiscal appropriation carried over the balance of RMB 0 million at the beginning of the year, and the general public budget fiscal appropriation was RMB 11.530 million. Basic public budget expenditure is RMB 115,300, the details are as follows:
(1) 878,400 yuan in wages and benefits;
(2) Expenditures for goods and services of 138,200 yuan;
(3) 127,300 yuan for individuals and families;
(4) Subsidies of RMB 10 million to enterprises and institutions;
(5) Debt interest expenses of RMB 10 million;
(6) Other expenses of RMB 10 million.
VI. Government Funds The government fund budget fiscal appropriation carried over at the beginning of the year was RMB 10 million, the income for the year was RMB 10 million, and the expenditure for the year was RMB 10 million.
Final accounts of basic expenditures of fiscal appropriations
The basic fiscal appropriation for 2017 was 1,363,500 yuan, of which:
(1) RMB 1.2047 million, mainly including: basic wages, subsidies, bonuses, meal subsidies, performance wages, basic endowment insurance contributions for institutions and institutions, occupational annuity payments, other social security contributions, other wage and welfare expenditures, retirees Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) Public funds of RMB 158,800, mainly including: office fees, printing fees, consulting fees, handling fees, water, electricity, post and telecommunications fees, heating fees, property management fees, travel expenses, expenses for traveling abroad (border), maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Eight, the general public budget appropriation of the "three public" expenditures and final accounts
In 2017, the "three public" funds were generally allocated to the public budget of RMB 0 million, of which: RMB 0 million for business trips (borders); RMB 0 million for the purchase and operation and maintenance of official vehicles; RMB 0 million for the official reception fee, a year-on-year decrease. 63,900 yuan. Details are as follows:
(1) Expenses for going abroad (border) for business
In 2017, the expenditure was RMB 0 million, a year-on-year decrease of RMB 0,000. Main reason: Strictly control the number of people going abroad.
(II) Purchase and operation costs of official vehicles
The expenditure in 2017 was RMB 10 million, a year-on-year decrease of RMB 28,900. The law enforcement detachment has no vehicles.
(3) Official reception fees
The expenditure in 2017 was RMB 10 million, a year-on-year decrease of RMB 35,000.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Expenditure of government operating expenses
In 2017, the government's operating expenses were 452,200 yuan, of which: 452,200 yuan was managed with reference to the Civil Service Law.
(II) Government procurement expenditure The total government procurement expenditure of this department in 2017 was 100,000 yuan, of which: 100,000 yuan for government procurement of goods, 100,000 yuan for government procurement projects, and 100,000 yuan for government procurement services.
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of December 31, 2017, there were 0 vehicles in this department, including: 0 vehicles for ministerial leaders, 0 vehicles for general business use, 0 vehicles for general law enforcement duty, 0 vehicles for special professional technology, and others 0 vehicles; 0 units (sets) of unit price above 500,000 yuan (inclusive) and 0 units (sets) of unit price above 1 million yuan (inclusive).
(IV) Project performance self-evaluation report
There is no project performance self-assessment report for the unit in 2017.
X. Terminology (1) Revenue from fiscal appropriation: Refers to the funds allocated by the municipal finance in the year.
(2) Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions in carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
(3) Operating income: refers to the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(4) Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
(5) Use of business fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the previous year's accumulation when the "financial appropriation income", "industrial income", "operating income", and "other income" of the institution are not enough to arrange the expenditure of the year The fund (the fund withdrawn by the government unit after the current year's income and expenditure offsets according to national regulations and used to make up the difference in income and expenditure in subsequent years) is the fund that makes up the current year's income and expenditure gap.
(6) Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) Balance distribution: Refers to the employee welfare funds, enterprise funds and income taxes paid by the public institutions according to regulations, and the funds for the capital construction completed projects that the construction units shall return in accordance with regulations.
(8) Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: Refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
(9) Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the institution and complete daily tasks.
(10) Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
(11) Operating Expenses: Expenditures for non-independent accounting activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(12) "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the provincial budget and final accounts management refer to the overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation expenses, and official receptions arranged by the municipal government with financial appropriations. fee. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operating costs reflect the unit's business Expenses for vehicle purchase (including vehicle purchase tax) and rental expenses, fuel costs, maintenance costs, tolls and bridge tolls, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc .; official reception fees reflect various types of official receptions (including Foreign guests) expenditure.
(13) Funds for government operations: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, and welfare expenses , Daily maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attachment: 1-1 Summary Table of Revenue and Expenditure in 2017 1-2 Final Statement of Revenue in 2017 1-3 Final Statement of Expenditure in 2017 1-4 Final Statement of Financial Appropriations in 2017 Final Tables 1-6 Economic Classification and Final Settlement of General Public Budget Expenditure in 2017 Table 1-7 Final Economic Classification and Final Settlement of Basic Public Budget Expenditure in 2017 Table 1-8 Final Government Account Expenditure in 2017 1-9 Departmental Final Accounts in 2017 Information Statistics Table 1-10 Government Procurement in 2017
Sanming Business Administration Law Enforcement Detachment
July 28, 2018