table of Contents
I. Main responsibilities of the department II. Basic information of the department's final accounts unit III. Summary of the main work of the department IV. Overall status of the 2017 final accounts' income and expenditure V. General public budget appropriations and final accounts VI. Government fund expenditure final accounts 7. Basic fiscal appropriations Final accounts VIII. General public budget appropriation of "San Gong" funds and expenditure Final accounts IX. Explanation of other important matters X. Terminology explanation attached table: 2017 final accounts
In accordance with the requirements of the Sanming Finance Bureau's Notice on Publicizing the Final Accounts, the 2016 departmental accounts of our unit are explained as follows:
I. Main responsibilities of the unit
The main duties of the Sanming City Material Management Station are to undertake the concrete work of the city's renewable resource recovery system construction project, to be responsible for the management services of retired cadres of the material group, to be responsible for the theoretical research of material economics and the promotion of modern logistics technology.
Second, the basic situation of the unit
The nature of the funding for the Sanming City Material Industry Management Station is financial appropriation. The staffing number is 4 and the number of employees is 3.
Third, the main work tasks of the unit
In 2017, the main tasks of the Sanming City Material Management Station are to strengthen the supervision of the recycling of renewable resources in our city in accordance with the work deployment requirements of the Municipal Party Committee, the Municipal Government and the Municipal Bureau of Commerce, and to standardize the market order for the recycling of renewable resources. Promote the healthy and sustainable development of the city's renewable resource recycling and modern logistics; do a good job of party building, spiritual civilization, comprehensive governance, family planning and other tasks; focus on the following tasks, focus on the following tasks:
(1) According to the duties of the material management station, do a good job in the city's renewable resources recycling specific research and material economic theory research and the promotion of modern logistics technology;
(2) Do a good job in the management and service of retired cadres at the material management station;
(3) Construction of the cadre team of the material management station;
(4) Cooperate with the Municipal Bureau of Commerce to do a good job in party building, comprehensive governance, spiritual civilization, and family planning.
Fourth, the overall situation of revenue and expenditure in 2017:
The balance was carried forward at the beginning of 2016 to RMB 10 million, and the income for the year was RMB 453,400. The balance of income and expenditure was made up by RMB 10 million with the business fund. The expenditure was RMB 408,400 for this year, and the balance was allocated to RMB 0 million.
(1) This year's income was 453,400 yuan, an increase of 56,900 yuan or 14.35% over the previous year. Details are as follows:
1. 2017 revenue of 453,400 yuan.
2. Business income of RMB 10 million.
3. Operating income of RMB 10 million.
4. The superior subsidy income is RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidiary unit turned over RMB 10 million in income.
6. Other income is 100,000 yuan.
(II) Expenditure this year was 408,400 yuan, an increase of 3% over the previous figure of 11,900 yuan, as follows:
1. Basic expenditure in 2017 was 35.84.
2. Project expenditure of 50,000 yuan.
3. The higher-level expenditure is paid to RMB 10 million.
4. Operating expenses of RMB 10 million.
5. Subsidized expenditure for subsidiary units is RMB 10 million.
V. Final Accounts of Public Finance Appropriations
In 2017, the public finance appropriation income was 358,400 yuan, and the basic budget public expenditure was 358,400 yuan. The details are as follows:
(1) Expenditure on wages and benefits of 301,800 yuan;
(2) RMB 26,200 for goods and services;
(3) 30,300 yuan for individuals and families;
(4) other capital expenditures of RMB 10 million;
(5) Subsidies of RMB 10 million to enterprises and institutions;
(6) Debt interest expenses of RMB 10 million;
(7) Other expenses of RMB 10 million.
Situation of government funds
The government fund budgetary fiscal appropriation carried forward a balance of RMB 10 million at the beginning of the year, this year's income was RMB 10 million, and this year's expenditure was RMB 10 million.
Final accounts of basic expenditures of fiscal appropriations
The basic fiscal appropriation for 2017 was 403,400 yuan, of which:
(1) Staffing costs of 373,300 yuan, mainly including: basic salary, subsidy subsidy, bonus, meal subsidy, performance salary, basic endowment insurance payment of government agencies and institutions, occupational annuity payment, other social security payment, other salary and welfare expenses, retire Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) Public funds of 30,400 yuan, mainly including: office expenses, union expenses, welfare expenses, other transportation expenses, taxes and additional expenses.
Eight, the general public budget appropriation of the "three public" expenditures and final accounts
In 2017, the "three public" funds were generally allocated 100,000 yuan, a decrease of 100,000 yuan year-on-year. Details are as follows:
(1) The fee for going abroad (boundary) for business purposes was RMB 0 million, a year-on-year decrease of RMB 0,000. The purchase and operation and maintenance costs of official vehicles are RMB 10 million;
(2) The purchase and operation costs of official vehicles were 100,000 yuan, a decrease of 100,000 yuan year-on-year.
(3) The official reception fee was 100,000 yuan, a year-on-year decrease of 100,000 yuan.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Expenditure of government operating expenses
In 2017, the government's operating expenses were 130,000 yuan, of which: 130,000 yuan was managed with reference to the Civil Service Law.
(II) Government procurement expenditure
The total government procurement expenditure of this department in 2017 was 100,000 yuan, of which: 100,000 yuan for government procurement of goods, 100,000 yuan for government procurement projects, and 100,000 yuan for government procurement services.
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of December 31, 2017, there were 0 vehicles in this department, including: 0 vehicles for ministerial leaders, 0 vehicles for general business use, 0 vehicles for general law enforcement duty, 0 vehicles for special professional technology, and others 0 vehicles; 0 units (sets) of unit price above 500,000 yuan (inclusive) and 0 units (sets) of unit price above 1 million yuan (inclusive).
(IV) Project performance self-evaluation report
There is no project performance self-assessment report for the unit in 2017.
(1) Revenue from fiscal appropriation: refers to the funds allocated by the municipal finance in the year.
(2) Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions in carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
(3) Operating income: refers to the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(4) Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
(5) Use of business fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the previous year's accumulation when the "financial appropriation income", "industrial income", "operating income", and "other income" of the institution are not enough to arrange the expenditure of the year The fund (the fund withdrawn by the government unit after the current year's income and expenditure offsets according to national regulations and used to make up the difference in income and expenditure in subsequent years) is the fund that makes up the current year's income and expenditure gap.
(6) Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) Balance distribution: Refers to the employee welfare funds, enterprise funds and income taxes paid by the public institutions according to regulations, and the funds for the capital construction completed projects that the construction units shall return in accordance with regulations.
(8) Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: Refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
(9) Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the institution and complete daily tasks.
(10) Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
(11) Operating Expenses: Expenditures for non-independent accounting activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(12) "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the provincial budget and final accounts management refer to the overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation expenses, and official receptions arranged by the municipal government with financial appropriations. fee. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operating costs reflect the unit's official business Expenses for vehicle purchase (including vehicle purchase tax) and rental expenses, fuel costs, maintenance costs, tolls and bridge tolls, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc .; official reception fees reflect various types of official receptions (including Foreign guests) expenditure.
(13) Funds for government operations: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, and welfare expenses , Daily maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attachment: 1-1 2017 total income and expenditure final accounts
1-2 2017 final income statement
1-3 2017 final expenditure statement
1-4 2017 Financial Appropriation Statement
1-5 Final Public Finance Appropriation Statement for 2017
1-6 Economic classification and final accounts of general public budget expenditure in 2017
1-7 Statement of Economic Classification of Basic Public Budget Expenditure in 2017
1-8 Final Statement of Government Fund Expenditure in 2017
1-9 Statistical Tables of Departmental Accounts in 2017
1-10 Government procurement in 2017
Sanming Material Management Station
July 28, 2017