table of Contents
I. Main responsibilities of the department II. Basic information of the department's final accounts unit III. Summary of the main work of the department IV. Overall status of the 2017 final accounts' income and expenditure V. General public budget appropriations and final accounts VI. Government fund expenditure final accounts 7. Basic fiscal appropriations Final accounts VIII. General public budget appropriation of "San Gong" funds and expenditure Final accounts IX. Explanation of other important matters X. Terminology explanation attached table: 2017 final accounts
In accordance with the requirements of the Sanming Finance Bureau's Notice on Publicizing the Final Accounts, the 2017 departmental accounts of our unit are explained as follows:
I. Main responsibilities of the unit
The main responsibilities of the Sanming Foreign Investment Service Center are to provide services such as project consultation, application for land acquisition, and business registration procedures for foreign investment.
Second, the basic situation of the unit
Sanming Foreign Investment Service Center consists of 3 departments, the nature of funding is financial appropriation, the staffing number is 8 people, and the working number is 6 people.
Third, the main work tasks of the unit
In 2017, the main task of the Sanming Foreign Investment Service Center is to follow the work deployment requirements of the Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government and the Municipal Commerce Bureau, and focus on foreign investment service work to gradually improve the level of foreign investment services in the city and promote foreign investors Healthy and sustainable development of investment companies. Focusing on the above tasks, focus on the following tasks:
(1) Provide project consulting, land requisition, and enterprise registration services for foreign investment in accordance with the duties of the foreign investment service center;
(2) Do a good job of team building of foreign investment service centers;
(3) Cooperate with the Municipal Bureau of Commerce to do a good job in party building, comprehensive governance, spiritual civilization, and family planning for foreign investment service centers.
Overall situation of revenue and expenditure in 2017:
At the beginning of 2017, the carry-over balance was 77,200 yuan, and this year's income was 851,900 yuan. The balance of income and expenditure was made up by RMB 20,800 with a business fund, and this year's expenditure was RMB 932,000. The balance is allocated RMB 10 million, and the balance carried forward at the end of the year is RMB 10 million.
(1) This year's income was 851,900 yuan, an increase of 76,400 yuan or 9.8% over the previous year. Details are as follows:
1. This year's income is 851,900 yuan. Of which, the carry-over and balance of last year was 77,200 yuan.
(II) Expenditure this year was RMB 932,000, an increase of RMB 156,500 or 20.2% over the previous year. The details are as follows:
1. Expenditure this year was RMB 932,000. Of which, the carry-over and balance expenditure was 77,200 yuan, which was transferred to the business fund of 20,800 yuan.
(4) The basic expenditure in 2017 was RMB 931,900, the project expenditure was RMB 0, 000, the higher-level expenditure was RMB 0, 000, the operating expenditure was RMB 10, 000, and the lower-level expenditure was subsidized, RMB 1,000,000.
V. Revenue and Expenditure of Public Finance Appropriations
In 2017, the general public budget fiscal appropriation income was 826,000 yuan, and the general public budget basic expenditure was 82.6 yuan, of which: salary and welfare expenditure was 726,300 yuan; goods and services expenditure was 29,200 yuan; subsidies for individuals and families were 70,500 yuan; other capital Expenditure of RMB 10 million; subsidies to enterprises and institutions of RMB 10 million; debt interest expenses of RMB 10 million; other expenses of RMB 10 million.
Situation of government funds
The government fund budgetary fiscal appropriation carried forward a balance of RMB 10 million at the beginning of the year, this year's income was RMB 10 million, and this year's expenditure was RMB 10 million.
Final accounts of basic expenditures of fiscal appropriations
In 2017, the basic expenditure of fiscal appropriations was 931,900 yuan, of which:
(1) The personnel fund is 907,200 yuan, which mainly includes: basic salary, subsidy subsidy, bonus, meal subsidy, performance salary, basic endowment insurance payment of institutions and institutions, occupational annuity payment, other social security payment, other salary and welfare expenses, retired Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) Public funds of 29,200 yuan, mainly including: office expenses, water expenses, electricity expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, union expenses, welfare expenses, official vehicle operation and maintenance expenses, other transportation expenses, taxes and additional expenses, and other goods and services expenses , Office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Eight, the general public budget appropriation of the "three public" expenditures and final accounts
In 2017, the "three public" funds were generally allocated 23,000 yuan in public budget budget, of which: the cost of traveling abroad (border) for the business was RMB 10,000 yuan; the purchase and operation and maintenance costs of official vehicles were RMB 23,000; Details are as follows:
(1) Expenses for going abroad (border) for business
In 2017, the expenditure was RMB 0 million, a year-on-year decrease of RMB 0,000. Main reason: Strictly control the number of people going abroad.
(II) Purchase and operation costs of official vehicles
In 2017, the expenditure was 23,000 yuan. The city's foreign investment service has one official vehicle. Of which: The operating cost of official vehicles in 2017 was 23,000 yuan, which was mainly used for refueling, maintenance, insurance, and crossing of bridges for official vehicles. The main reason was that the Foreign Investment Service Center was a fully funded public institution and had not yet been reformed. Investment promotion requires official vehicles.
(3) Official reception fees
The expenditure in 2017 was RMB 0 million, a year-on-year decrease of RMB 0,000. The main reasons: strengthen the management of official reception, control the standard and scale of official reception, and reduce the expenditure of official reception.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
In 2017, the government's operating expenses were 100,000 yuan.
(II) Government procurement
There was no government procurement expenditure in 2017.
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of December 31, 2017, there were 0 vehicles in this department, including: 0 vehicles for ministerial leaders, 0 vehicles for general business use, 0 vehicles for general law enforcement duty, 0 vehicles for special professional technology, and others 0 vehicles; 0 units (sets) of unit price above 500,000 yuan (inclusive) and 0 units (sets) of unit price above 1 million yuan (inclusive).
(IV) Project performance self-evaluation report
There is no project performance self-assessment report for the unit in 2017.
(1) Revenue from fiscal appropriation: refers to the funds allocated by the municipal finance in the year.
(2) Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions in carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
(3) Operating income: refers to the income obtained by institutions that carry out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(4) Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
(5) Use of business fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the previous year's accumulation when the "financial appropriation income", "industrial income", "operating income", and "other income" of the institution are not enough to arrange the expenditure of the year The fund (the fund withdrawn by the government unit after the current year's income and expenditure offsets according to national regulations and used to make up the difference in income and expenditure in subsequent years) is the fund that makes up the current year's income and expenditure gap.
(6) Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
(7) Balance distribution: Refers to the employee welfare funds, enterprise funds and income taxes paid by the public institutions according to regulations, and the funds for the capital construction completed projects that the construction units shall return in accordance with regulations.
(8) Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: Refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
(9) Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the institution and complete daily tasks.
(10) Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
(11) Operating Expenses: Expenditures for non-independent accounting activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
(12) "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the provincial budget and final accounts management refer to the overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation expenses, and official receptions arranged by the municipal government with financial appropriations. fee. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operating costs reflect the unit's official business Expenses for vehicle purchase (including vehicle purchase tax) and rental expenses, fuel costs, maintenance costs, tolls and bridge tolls, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc .; official reception fees reflect various types of official receptions (including Foreign guests) expenditure.
(13) Funds for government operations: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, and welfare expenses , Daily maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attachment: 1-1 2017 total income and expenditure final accounts
1-2 2017 final income statement
1-3 2017 final expenditure statement
1-4 2017 Financial Appropriation Statement
1-5 Final Public Finance Appropriation Statement for 2017
1-6 Economic classification and final accounts of general public budget expenditure in 2017
1-7 Statement of Economic Classification of Basic Public Budget Expenditure in 2017
1-8 Final Statement of Government Fund Expenditure in 2017
1-9 Statistical Tables of Departmental Accounts in 2017
1-10 Government procurement in 2017
Sanming Foreign Investment Service Center
July 28, 2018