table of Contents
I. The main responsibilities of the department 2. The composition of the department's budget unit 3. The main tasks of the department 4. The general situation of budget revenue and expenditure 5. The general public budget appropriation 6. The government fund budget appropriation 7. The financial appropriation budget basic expenditure 8. 2. Expenditure of the “three public” funds of the general public budget 9. Explanation of other important matters 10. Appendix to term explanations: 2018 department budget table
The 2018 department budget was reviewed and approved by the Second Session of the Thirteenth National People's Congress of the City.
I. Main Department Responsibilities
The main duties of the Management Committee of the Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone of Haixi are:
(1) Continue to implement the "three-city integration, multi-point linkage, center upgrade, and characteristic support" strategy, and promote the integration of Sanming's urban area with Shaxian and Yongan's same urbanization space; implement "coordinated guidance for relevant counties (cities, districts) and industrial parks" , Coordinating, promoting, supervising implementation, inspection and evaluation "; coordinating the planning and layout of major infrastructure, major public welfare, and major ecological and environmental protection projects in the ecological industry and trade zone, and proposing related counties (cities, districts) and city related areas of the ecological industry and trade zone The department's annual urbanization construction and key industrial parks' annual work goals, work priorities, implementation plans, etc., are submitted to the leading group for research and decomposed and released; supervise and inspect the completion of the annual work plan, and supervise and inspect provincial and municipal policies to support ecological industrial and trade zones Implementation, put forward evaluation opinions, and the leading group will study and determine the evaluation results.
(2) Under the leadership of the Ecological New City Construction and Development Leading Group, organize the preparation of the Ecological New City plan; formulate relevant policies for the development and construction of the Ecological New City; determine the annual work goals for the development and construction of the Ecological New City; "Pay and hang" work; review and provide services to the urban project and land supply plan; solve difficulties and problems encountered in the development and construction process.
(3) Coordinate the development and construction of the Jinsha Garden in the Sanming High-tech Industrial Development Zone, the Jingu Economic and Technological Development Zone in Shaxian County, and the Sanming Shaxian Airport to determine the development strategy, goals, and industrial development direction; review and determine the park plan; coordinate and determine the investment promotion And policies; set annual work goals and priorities, and supervise and review the year-end work plan at the end of the year.
(4) The adjustment and use of the leaders of the Sanming High-tech Industrial Development Zone Jinshayuan, Shagu Jingu Economic and Technological Development Zone and the Sanmingsha County Airport Management Committee shall be reappointed and removed after consultation with the Ecological Industry and Trade Zone Management Committee.
(5) When the conditions are mature, the functions of Haixi Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone and Sanming High-tech Development Zone shall be integrated and declared as a national high-tech development zone.
Composition of departmental budget units
From the perspective of the composition of the budget unit, the Management Committee of the Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone in Haixi includes four administrative departments and two subordinate units: the General Office (including the Party Office), the Economic Development Bureau, the Planning and Construction Bureau, the Finance Bureau, the Land Acquisition and Storage Center, China Merchants Service Center. Of which: Details of the units included in the scope of the 2018 departmental budget preparation are shown in the following table:
Nature of funding
Number of employees
Management Committee of Haixi Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone
Discipline Inspection Working Committee of Haixi Ecological Zone Trade Zone Management Committee
Land Storage Center
Investment Service Center
Third, the main tasks of the department
In 2018, the Ecological Industry and Trade Zone Management Committee will take the opportunity of in-depth publicity, study and implementation of the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and the implementation of catch-up goals, continue to take projects as the starting point, deepen the "five batch" project management mechanism, and vigorously carry out The "five-to-five sun exposure" activity closely focuses on the decision-making and deployment of the municipal party committee and government, focusing on the following tasks:
(1) Strengthen joint investment promotion. The first is to conscientiously implement the joint conference system for investment promotion of the Haiming Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone, and strengthen information communication between the parks and cooperate closely to form a joint force. The second is to actively organize the parks to jointly participate in large-scale investment activities such as the 6.18 Maritime Fair, 9.8 Investment Fair, 11.8 Forest Expo, etc., and implement precise investment invitations and commission investment invitations, aiming at the park's leading industries, leading enterprises, and complementary industries To expand investment in the upstream and downstream industry chains. The third is to further improve the investment promotion mechanism. According to the industrial planning of the development zone, focus on the extension of the industrial chain and strive to promote industrial investment. Through various forms of investment promotion activities such as business investment and idle factory investment, relying on the characteristics of the respective parks, we will carefully grasp the preliminary project planning.
(2) Pay close attention to the construction of key projects. The first is to do a good job of advancing the project, closely combining the characteristics of each park, and organize a planning team to plan and generate a batch of projects, do a good job of the preliminary work, strive to be included in the national and provincial plate, and implement as soon as possible. The second is to focus on the land use requirements of key projects, and increase the specific work of land acquisition, relocation, approval, and transfer to increase the land supply rate. The third is to do a good job of tracking the construction of key projects, formulate a detailed construction progress plan for each project, reverse the progress according to the target requirements, and adopt a monthly report to pay close attention to the project construction progress.
(3) Enhancing enterprise assistance. The first is to provide enterprises with information services, regularly collect and summarize the latest preferential policy information of the central, provincial, city, and county, and promptly propagate them to enterprises, so that they can understand and master them, and actively assist them to fight for various policy benefits. The second is to serve the development of enterprises and strengthen the construction of credit platforms for SMEs. Establish a good bank-enterprise cooperation and make great efforts to help solve the problem of financing difficulties for enterprises entering the park. The third is to organize enterprises to apply for special construction funds such as various state and provincial subsidies, and actively organize plans for enterprises that meet the declaration conditions according to the conditions and requirements of subsidies, so as to win national and provincial support for enterprises. The fourth is to help enterprises expand their markets, organize “hand-in-hand” activities, continue to implement the procurement and use of the “Recommended Catalog of Industrial Products in the City”, cultivate and develop e-commerce, and expand the market share of the products of the nine key industrial parks in and outside the province.
(4) Strengthen economic operation dispatch. The first is to strengthen the monthly reports and quarterly analysis of major economic operation indicators, to timely identify problems and provide countermeasures. The second is to vigorously implement policies to support enterprises, and earnestly study and publicize and implement policies and measures to support industrial development, small and micro enterprise development, strengthen corporate financing services, and municipal government to promote stable industrial growth in the province. The third is to coordinate the municipal departments, conscientiously dock the provincial government's policies to support the industrial development of the ecological industry and trade zone, and strive to implement the projects and funds supported by the provincial departments throughout the year. The fourth is to track the annual target of urbanization responsibility and promote breakthroughs in difficult issues of urbanization. The fifth is to further sort out the goals and tasks assigned to the parks by the superiors, adhere to the problem-oriented, compact the responsibility, pay close attention to the implementation of key projects, and further enhance the spirit of spirit, build parks to develop, and cadres to serve. Strong atmosphere, and earnestly carry out various tasks to ensure that the target tasks are fully completed.
(5) Strengthen the construction of party style and clean government. Promote in-depth publicity, study and implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and uphold and strengthen the party's overall leadership. The first is to strictly implement all requirements of party leadership. Implement the strict responsibility of governing the party's main body, and clearly define the responsibilities and goals of party building. The second is to strictly strengthen learning and education. Carry out the study of the theoretical study center group of the Party Working Committee, participate in the special lectures and counseling reports organized by the city and district, and party members and cadres attend party classes. Carry out normal learning education and use the website for online learning. The third is to effectively strengthen party building in enterprises. We will further expand the effective coverage of party organizations and work, give prominence to the establishment of party organizations such as non-public enterprises above designated size, and strengthen the role of party organizations in non-public enterprises. The fourth is to continuously strengthen the building of party style and clean government. Implement the rules and regulations of the central provinces and municipalities, maintain a high degree of consistency in thinking and action, consciously implement the "three stricts and three realities" requirement, strictly observe the party's political discipline, and resolutely implement the central policy decisions and deployment; "Two responsibilities" to further promote the work of building a clean and honest government and anti-corruption work; we must thoroughly implement the spirit of the "Eight Provisions" of the central government, persistently rectify the "four winds," and work hard to promote changes in the work style.
Fourth, the overall budget revenue and expenditure
According to the principle of comprehensive budget, all income and expenditure of the department are included in the department budget management. In 2018, the revenue budget of the Management Committee of Haixi Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone was 3.5349 million yuan, an increase of 740,300 yuan over the previous year, mainly due to the addition of new discipline inspection agencies, new personnel, and normal salary promotion. Among them: the general public budget appropriation of 3,362,100 yuan, the fund budget financial appropriation of 100,000 yuan, special financial account appropriation of 100,000 yuan, other income of 100,000 yuan, unit balance carry-over of 100,000 yuan of funds. Correspondingly, the expenditure budget was 3.5349 million yuan, an increase of 740,300 yuan over the previous year, of which: personnel expenditure was 2.903 million yuan, personal and family subsidy expenditure was 259,300 yuan, public expenditure was 371,900 yuan, and project expenditure was 100,000 yuan.
V. General public budget appropriation
The general public budget appropriation expenditure for 2018 was 3.5349 million yuan, an increase of 714,900 yuan over the previous year, mainly due to the addition of new discipline inspection agencies, new personnel, and normal promotion of wages. The main expenditure items (by item-level subjects) include:
(1) Staffing expenses (item-level subjects) 3.163 million yuan. It is mainly used for wages and benefits and social insurance contributions.
(2) Public funds (item-level subjects): 371,900 yuan. It is mainly used for conference expenses, travel expenses, training expenses, transportation expenses, hospitality expenses and other office expenses.
Expenditure of the government fund budget
The unit did not use the government fund budget appropriation arrangements in 2018.
7. Basic expenditures of fiscal appropriation budget
The basic fiscal appropriation for fiscal year 2018 was 3.5349 million yuan, of which:
(1) Personnel expenses of 3,163,300 yuan, mainly including: basic salary, allowance subsidies, bonuses, meal subsidies, performance wages, basic endowment insurance contributions for institutions and institutions, occupational annuity contributions, other social security contributions, other wage and welfare expenditures, retirees Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(B) Public funds of 371,900 yuan, mainly including: office expenses, printing expenses, consulting fees, handling fees, water, electricity, post and telecommunications fees, heating fees, property management fees, travel expenses, expenses for traveling abroad (border), maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Expenditure of the "three public" funds in the general public budget
(1) Expenses for going abroad (border) for business
The unit has no funds for going abroad (border) for business in 2018.
(2) Official reception fees
The 2018 budget is set at 35,000 yuan. It is mainly used for reception activities in research and inspections by superiors and related departments, which is the same as the previous year.
(3) Purchase and operation costs of official vehicles
The unit has no official vehicle purchase and operating expenses in 2018.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
In 2018, the administrative committee of Haixi Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone Management Committee (including public servants to implement public servant management) arranged the general public budget appropriation for operating expenses of 371,900 yuan, an increase of 263,000 yuan over 2017, mainly due to the increase in personnel and institutions .
(II) Government procurement
There is no government procurement budget for this unit in 2018.
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of the end of 2018, the Haixi Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone Management Committee had a total of 0 vehicles. 0 units (sets) of general equipment with a unit value of over 500,000 yuan and 0 sets (sets) of special equipment with a unit value of more than 1 million yuan.
(IV) Setting of performance targets
In 2018, the Management Committee of Haixi Sanming Ecological Industry and Trade Zone set a total of 0 performance targets, involving 100,000 yuan in financial allocation funds.
1. Financial appropriation income: refers to the funds allocated by the fiscal year.
2. Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions from carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
3. Operating income: Refers to the income from non-independent accounting business activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
4. Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
5. Use the fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the funds accumulated in previous years when the "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", and "other income" of the public institution are not enough to arrange the current year's expenditure Utility funds (funds that are drawn according to national regulations after the current year's revenue and expenditures are offset by the government units and are used to make up the difference in revenues and expenditures in subsequent years) are funds that make up the current year's revenue and expenditure gap.
6. Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
7. Balance allocation: Refers to the employee welfare fund, business fund and income tax paid by the public institution in accordance with regulations, and the balance of capital construction completed projects that the construction unit shall return in accordance with regulations.
8. Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: This refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
9. Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the organization and complete daily tasks.
10. Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
11. Operating Expenditure: refers to the expenditure incurred by a public institution in carrying out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and its auxiliary activities.
12. "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the management of financial budgets and final accounts refer to the use of financial appropriations for overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation expenses, and official reception expenses. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operation costs, refer to the unit Official vehicle purchase costs (including vehicle purchase tax, license fee) and fuel costs, maintenance costs, bridge and toll fees, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc. Official vehicle vehicles refer to those reserved by the unit for performance after the reform. Official motor vehicles, including those for leading cadres, general official vehicles, and law enforcement duty vehicles, etc .; official reception fees reflect the various types of official reception (including foreign guest reception) expenditures incurred by the unit in accordance with regulations.
13. Agency operating expenses: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, welfare expenses, daily expenses Maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.