table of Contents
I. The main responsibilities of the department 2. The composition of the department's budget unit 3. The main tasks of the department 4. The general situation of budget revenue and expenditure 5. The general public budget appropriation 6. The government fund budget appropriation 7. The financial appropriation budget basic expenditure 8. 2. Expenditure of the “three public” funds of the general public budget 9. Explanation of other important matters 10. Appendix to term explanations: 2018 department budget table
The 2018 department budget was reviewed and approved by the Second Session of the Thirteenth National People's Congress of the City.
I. Main Department Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Sanming Municipal Work Safety Supervision and Administration Bureau are: to comprehensively manage the city's work safety, exercise the right to work safety supervision and management in accordance with the law, guide, coordinate and supervise the special safety supervision and supervision work undertaken by the relevant departments such as the Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau; organize, To guide and coordinate the work of coal mine rescue and emergency rescue of chemical accidents, to organize and coordinate the investigation and approval of accidents; to supervise and inspect the safety facilities of the construction project and the main project at the same time design, construction, put into use and occupational hazard prevention and control of industrial and commercial enterprises, Supervise and inspect the monitoring of major hazard sources and the rectification and investigation of hidden dangers of major accidents in accordance with the law; organize the publicity and education of production safety and the training and assessment of safety production supervisors, safety cadres of industrial, mining and commercial enterprises, and organize, guide and supervise special operators And the safety qualifications of the main operators of the enterprise; undertake other tasks assigned by the municipal government, the municipal security commission, and the municipal economic and trade commission.
Composition of departmental budget units
From the perspective of the budget unit composition, the Sanming Municipal Work Safety Supervision and Administration Bureau includes 6 administrative departments and 2 subordinate units, of which: the details of the units included in the scope of the 2018 department budget preparation are shown in the table below:
Nature of funding
Number of employees
Sanming Administration of Work Safety
Full financial allocation
Third, the main tasks of the department
The main tasks of the Safety Supervision Bureau in 2018 are to take the implementation of the "Implementation Opinions on Promoting Reform and Development in the Field of Work Safety" as the starting point of the Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government, focus on preventing the prevention of major and serious accidents, improve the safety production responsibility system, and improve safety. Supervision system mechanism and rule of law system, strengthen safety risk prevention and control and social co-governance, strengthen the construction of basic safety capabilities, further reduce the number of accident deaths and major accidents, and promote the continuous and stable improvement of the safety production situation. Focusing on the above tasks, focus on the following tasks:
(I) Strictly implement the responsibility system for production safety
Further improve the production safety responsibility system, implement local party and government leading cadres' safety production responsibilities, clarify the relationship between comprehensive production safety supervision, industry supervision and professional supervision, clarify the responsibilities for work safety and occupational health work of relevant departments, and promote the formulation of a list of work safety powers And checklist. Strict implementation of the "one-vote veto" of safety production. Establish a safety production interview and warning education system. Organize the appraisal of work safety of county governments.
(2) Deepening the reform of the safety supervision system and mechanism
Accelerate the reform of the safety supervision system in key industries such as mining and hazardous chemicals, and rationalize the cross-regional supervision and coordination mechanism for railway and power industries. Accelerate the establishment of an integrated supervision and enforcement system for work safety and occupational health. Strengthen and improve the work safety supervision and inspection work, and improve the inspection system. Strengthen the construction of a socialized service system for production safety, and improve the government's measures to purchase services for production safety. Promote safe production liability insurance in accordance with the law, speed up the construction of a safe production integrity system, and improve corporate safety commitments, information disclosure and joint punishment and incentive mechanisms.
(3) Deepening comprehensive safety management of hazardous chemicals
Intensify efforts to implement the "Implementation Plan for Comprehensive Management of the Safety of Dangerous Chemicals", and fully implement the division of responsibilities of relevant departments and the implementation plans of various regions and departments. Improve the working mechanism of the joint meeting, and formulate a list of powers and responsibilities for the safety supervision of hazardous chemicals. Further improve the “one picture, one table” for the safety risks of hazardous chemicals, and accelerate the relocation and transformation of hazardous chemical production enterprises in urban densely populated areas. We will deepen special rectification of special operations, storage sites, design diagnosis, and automation transformation of dangerous chemicals and "anti-three violations" actions.
(IV) Strengthening the special management of production safety
Vigorously eliminate unsafe backward production capacity. Adhere to strict production safety access and promote the closure and withdrawal of small mines, small chemicals, small cement, and small steel that do not meet the conditions for safe production. Further promote the management of major disasters such as coal mine gas, water damage, and ground pressure, as well as the special treatment of fires in mines, tailings storage "head storages" associated with coal, and underground mines. Strengthen road safety "two passengers and one danger", building construction (tunnel construction), electrical fires, reservoir dams and other safety management, and promote the construction of major security projects such as highways and railways. Continue to deepen special rectification of safety in key industries including explosion dust, steel enterprises and water transportation. Promote the establishment of risk classification management and hidden danger investigation and governance prevention mechanisms. Strict access to high-risk projects is strictly prohibited, and significant security risks cannot be effectively controlled.
(5) In-depth training and education on production safety
Organize the 17th National "Safety Production Month", "Safe Production Miles" and "Ankang Cup" competitions, "Youth Safety Production Demonstration Post", "Safety Production Law Promotion Week" and "Occupational Disease Prevention Law Promotion Week" and other activities. Comprehensively carry out the "seven-entry" activities of production safety and occupational health promotion and education in enterprises, campuses, institutions, communities, rural areas, families, and public places, and guide the broad masses to participate in supporting safe production and strengthen social supervision.
(6) Strengthening the construction of basic security capabilities
We will implement policies and systems such as the management and use of production safety expenses, vigorously promote the standardization of production safety in enterprises, and establish incentive and restraint mechanisms for the standardization of production safety. Strengthen the information, digital and intelligent construction of safety production. Strengthen the construction of security technology support capabilities. Strengthen occupational health work, deepen the special treatment of occupational disease hazards such as dust and poison hazards, and organize a general survey of occupational disease hazards.
Fourth, the overall budget revenue and expenditure
According to the principle of comprehensive budget, all income and expenditure of the department are included in the department budget management. In 2018, the revenue budget of Sanming Safety Production Supervision and Administration Bureau was 2,988,800 yuan, an increase of 166,100 yuan over the previous year, which was mainly due to the increase in personnel expenditure and the increase in official vehicle rental expenses compared with the previous year. Of which: the general public budget appropriation was 2.988 million yuan, and other income was 87,500 yuan. Correspondingly, the expenditure budget is 2.895 million yuan, an increase of 161,600 yuan over the previous year, of which: personnel expenditures are 18.485 million yuan, personal and family subsidy expenditures are 160,500 yuan, public expenditures are 289,300 yuan, and project expenditures are 687,500 yuan.
V. General public budget appropriation
The general public budget appropriation expenditure for 2018 was 2,988,300 yuan, an increase of 378,600 yuan over the previous year, mainly due to the increase in personnel expenditures, the addition of new official vehicle rental funds compared with the previous year, and the reduction of special account allocation for fiscal escrow bonuses. The main expenditure items ( Statistics by item level subjects) include:
(1) The administrative unit medical treatment 107,000 yuan. It is mainly used for medical insurance expenses of in-service personnel.
(2) Expenditure for basic endowment insurance of government agencies and institutions was 267,600 yuan. It is mainly used for the payment of basic endowment insurance for employees.
(3) Administrative operations amounted to RMB 2,612,100. It is mainly used for administrative expenses such as salaries, daily office work and law enforcement.
6. Basic expenditure of fiscal appropriation budget
The basic fiscal appropriation for 2018 was RMB 2.983 million, of which:
(1) 2.009 million personnel funds, mainly including: basic wages, subsidies, bonuses, meal subsidies, performance wages, basic endowment insurance contributions of institutions and institutions, occupational annuity payments, other social security contributions, other salary and welfare expenses, retirees Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(B) Public funds of 289,300 yuan, mainly including: office expenses, printing expenses, consulting fees, handling fees, water charges, electricity costs, post and telecommunications costs, heating costs, property management costs, travel costs, travel abroad (border) costs, maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
7. Expenditure of the "three public" funds in the general public budget
(1) Expenses for going abroad (border) for business
The 2018 budget is not scheduled.
(2) Official reception fees
The 2018 budget is set at 90,000 yuan. It is mainly used for 1. Receiving commissioned activities by the municipal government to accept State Council Security Committee, provincial government, provincial security committee and other higher-level departments to come to our city to carry out reception activities such as work safety inspection and supervision; 2. our bureau's daily office and law enforcement Reception activities at work. Compared with the previous year, expenditure was flat.
(3) Purchase and operation costs of official vehicles
The budget for 2018 is 56,000 yuan, of which: the bus operating fee is 56,000 yuan. Compared with the previous year, expenditure decreased by 51.72%, mainly due to the implementation of the vehicle reform policy and the reduction of official business vehicles.
Explanation of other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
In 2018, the operating expenses of the general public budget apportionment of the Sanming Work Safety Supervision and Administration Bureau were 289,300 yuan, an increase of 13,500 yuan over 2017, mainly due to the increase in official vehicle rental expenses compared with last year.
(II) Government procurement
The government procurement budget of Sanming Safety Production Supervision and Administration Bureau for 2018 has not been arranged
(III) Occupation and use of state-owned assets
As of the end of 2017, there were 2 vehicles in the Sanming Safety Production Supervision and Administration Bureau, of which: 2 were used for general law enforcement duties
IX. Explanation of Terms
1. Financial appropriation income: refers to the funds allocated by the fiscal year.
2. Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions from carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
3. Operating income: Refers to the income from non-independent accounting business activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
4. Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
5. Use the fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the funds accumulated in previous years when the "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", and "other income" of the public institution are not enough to arrange the current year's expenditure Utility funds (funds that are drawn according to national regulations after the current year's revenue and expenditures are offset by the government units and are used to make up the difference in revenues and expenditures in subsequent years) are funds that make up the current year's revenue and expenditure gap.
6. Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
7. Balance allocation: Refers to the employee welfare fund, business fund and income tax paid by the public institution in accordance with regulations, and the balance of capital construction completed projects that the construction unit shall return in accordance with regulations.
8. Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: This refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
9. Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the organization and complete daily tasks.
10. Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
11. Operating Expenditure: refers to the expenditure incurred by a public institution in carrying out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and its auxiliary activities.
12. "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the management of financial budgets and final accounts refer to the use of financial appropriations for overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation expenses, and official reception expenses. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operation costs, refer to the unit Official vehicle purchase costs (including vehicle purchase tax, license fee) and fuel costs, maintenance costs, bridge and toll fees, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc. Official vehicle vehicles refer to those reserved by the unit for performance after the reform. Official motor vehicles, including those for leading cadres, general official vehicles, and law enforcement duty vehicles, etc .; official reception fees reflect the various types of official reception (including foreign guest reception) expenditures incurred by the unit in accordance with regulations.
13. Agency operating expenses: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, welfare expenses, daily expenses Maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attachment: 2018 Budget Approval Form