table of Contents
I. The main responsibilities of the department 2. The composition of the department's budget unit 3. The main tasks of the department 4. The general situation of budget revenue and expenditure 5. The general public budget appropriation 6. The government fund budget appropriation 7. The financial appropriation budget basic expenditure 8. 2. Expenditure of the “three public” funds of the general public budget 9. Explanation of other important matters 10. Appendix to term explanations: 2018 department budget table
The 2018 department budget was reviewed and approved by the Second Session of the Thirteenth National People's Congress of the City.
I. Main Department Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Sanming Work Safety Emergency Rescue Center are: responsible for specific work and technical work during the safety production emergency command and coordination process; work safety laws and regulations, and publicity, education and training on safety knowledge.
Composition of departmental budget units
Nature of funding
Number of employees
Sanming Safety Production Emergency Rescue Center
Full financial allocation
Third, the main tasks of the department
In 2018, the main tasks of the Municipal Work Safety Emergency Rescue Center are:
I. Guidance and help the emergency management agencies of counties (cities, districts) to effectively carry out emergency management work, promote enterprises to implement the responsibility of the main body of emergency management, and improve emergency response capabilities.
2. Carry out drills on emergency plans for work safety. Taking the "Emergency Plan Exercise Week" activity in June as an opportunity to guide and promote enterprises, especially those in high-risk industries, actively carry out various forms of emergency exercises.
3. Carry out special law enforcement inspections for emergency management. Adopt key inspections, random inspections, etc., by viewing the site, reading materials, and inquiring about the discussion, etc., to the enterprise emergency management organization system, rescue teams, rescue supplies and equipment, emergency plans, emergency drills, emergency training and emergency disposal and other key content Conduct law enforcement inspections.
4. Further increase the publicity and education on emergency rescue for production safety, popularize emergency management knowledge, improve the public's ability to prevent, avoid, self-rescue, mutual rescue and disaster mitigation, and strengthen the system of emergency management personnel and emergency rescue personnel for various types of production safety Training.
Fourth, the overall budget revenue and expenditure
According to the principle of comprehensive budget, all income and expenditure of the department are included in the department budget management. In 2018, the revenue budget of the Sanming Safety Production Emergency Rescue Center was 256,300 yuan, an increase of 25,900 yuan over the previous year, mainly due to the increase in personnel expenditure. Of which: the general public budget appropriation of 242,300 yuan and other income of 14,000 yuan. The corresponding expenditure budget is 256,300 yuan, an increase of 25,900 yuan over the previous year, of which: 193,600 yuan in personnel expenditure, 17,700 yuan in personal and family subsidies, 11,000 yuan in public expenditure, and 34,000 yuan in project expenditure.
V. General public budget appropriation
The general public budget appropriation expenditure for 2018 was 242,300 yuan, an increase of 11,900 yuan over the previous year, mainly due to the increase in personnel expenditures. The main expenditure items (by category-level subjects) include:
(1) 11,800 yuan in medical treatment in institutions. It is mainly used for medical insurance expenses of in-service personnel.
(2) Expenditure for basic endowment insurance of government agencies and institutions was 29,500 yuan. It is mainly used for the payment of basic endowment insurance for employees.
(3) Other production safety expenses of 215,000 yuan. It is mainly used for administrative expenses such as salaries, daily office work and law enforcement.
Expenditure of the government fund budget
The unit did not use the government fund budget appropriation arrangements in 2018. "
7. Basic expenditures of fiscal appropriation budget
The basic expenditure of fiscal appropriation for 2018 was 222,200 yuan, of which:
(I) Staff costs of 21,300,000 yuan, mainly including: basic wages, subsidies, bonuses, meal subsidies, performance wages, basic endowment insurance contributions for institutions and institutions, occupational annuity payments, other social security contributions, other wage and welfare expenses, retirees Expenses, retirement expenses, pensions, living allowances, medical expenses, awards, housing provident fund, rent increase subsidies, house purchase subsidies, heating subsidies, property service subsidies, and other subsidies for individuals and families.
(2) Public expenses of 11,000 yuan, mainly including: office expenses, printing expenses, consulting fees, handling fees, water, electricity, post and telecommunications expenses, heating expenses, property management expenses, travel expenses, expenses for traveling abroad (border), maintenance (Protection) fee, rental fee, meeting fee, training fee, official reception fee, special material fee, labor fee, commissioned business fee, union fund, welfare fee, official vehicle operation and maintenance fee, other transportation cost, tax and additional cost, Other goods and services expenditures, office equipment purchases, special equipment purchases, information network and software purchase updates, and other capital expenditures.
Expenditure of the "three public" funds in the general public budget
The 2018 budget is not scheduled.
Nine, other important matters
(1) Operational expenses
In 2018, the general public budget appropriation arrangement of the Sanming Work Safety Emergency Rescue Center was 11,000 yuan, which was the same as in 2017.
(II) Government procurement
The government procurement budget for the Sanming Safety Production Emergency Rescue Center in 2018 was not scheduled.
1. Financial appropriation income: refers to the funds allocated by the fiscal year.
2. Business income: refers to the income obtained by public institutions from carrying out professional business activities and supporting activities.
3. Operating income: Refers to the income from non-independent accounting business activities carried out by public institutions in addition to professional business activities and auxiliary activities.
4. Other income: refers to income other than the above-mentioned "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", etc. It is mainly income from house sales and interest income from deposits.
5. Use the fund to make up the balance of income and expenditure: refers to the use of the funds accumulated in previous years when the "financial appropriation income", "business income", "operating income", and "other income" of the public institution are not enough to arrange the current year's expenditure Utility funds (funds that are drawn according to national regulations after the current year's revenue and expenditures are offset by the government units and are used to make up the difference in revenues and expenditures in subsequent years) are funds that make up the current year's revenue and expenditure gap.
6. Carry-over and balance at the beginning of the year: refers to funds that have not been completed in previous years and carried over to the current year and continue to be used in accordance with relevant regulations.
7. Balance allocation: Refers to the employee welfare fund, business fund and income tax paid by the public institution in accordance with regulations, and the balance of capital construction completed projects that the construction unit shall return in accordance with regulations.
8. Carry-over and balance at the end of the year: This refers to funds that were budgeted for the current year or previous years and could not be implemented as originally planned due to changes in objective conditions. They must be postponed to future years in accordance with relevant regulations.
9. Basic expenditures: refers to personnel expenditures and public expenditures incurred to ensure the normal operation of the organization and complete daily tasks.
10. Project Expenditure: Expenditure incurred to complete specific administrative tasks and career development goals in addition to basic expenditures.
11. Operating Expenditure: refers to the expenditure incurred by a public institution in carrying out non-independent accounting business activities in addition to professional business activities and its auxiliary activities.
12. "Three public" funds: The "three public" funds included in the management of financial budgets and final accounts refer to the use of financial appropriations for overseas (boundary) expenses, official vehicle purchase and operation expenses, and official reception expenses. Among them, the expenses for business travel abroad (boundary) reflect the unit's business travel abroad (boundary) international travel expenses, foreign city transportation costs, accommodation costs, food costs, training costs, public miscellaneous expenses, etc .; official vehicle purchase and operation costs, refer to the unit Official vehicle purchase costs (including vehicle purchase tax, license fee) and fuel costs, maintenance costs, bridge and toll fees, insurance costs, safety reward costs, etc. Official vehicle vehicles refer to those reserved by the unit for performance after the reform. Official motor vehicles, including those for leading cadres, general official vehicles, and law enforcement duty vehicles, etc .; official reception fees reflect the various types of official reception (including foreign guest reception) expenditures incurred by the unit in accordance with regulations.
13. Agency operating expenses: To ensure that administrative units (including public institutions managed with reference to the Civil Service Law) operate the various funds used to purchase goods and services, including office and printing expenses, post and telecommunications expenses, travel expenses, conference expenses, welfare expenses, daily expenses Maintenance costs, special materials and general equipment purchase costs, office room water and electricity costs, office room heating costs, office room property management costs, official vehicle operation and maintenance costs, and other costs.
Attachment: 2018 Budget Approval Form