Director of Sanming Finance Bureau Deng Yonghui
Entrusted by the Municipal People's Government, to report to the General Assembly on the implementation of Sanming's 2017 budget and the 2018 budget draft, please review and invite comments from members of the CPPCC and attendees.
I. 2017 budget implementation
In the past year, under the correct leadership of the municipal party committee, the financial and taxation departments at all levels throughout the city insisted on financial management and scientific financial management, focusing on stable growth, promoting reform, adjusting the structure, benefiting people's livelihood, and preventing risks. New results have been achieved and the budget implementation is good.
(I) Budget Revenue and Expenditure of the City in 2017
General public budget
The local general public budget revenue of the city was RMB 10.00795 trillion, accounting for 104.44% of the annual adjusted budget, an increase of RMB 0.6621 million, or 6.4% over the previous year. In addition, transfer income of RMB 13,384,200, last year's carry-over income of RMB 2,193,963,000, transferred capital of RMB 3,325,110,000, and local government's general debt refinancing income of RMB 1,004,907,000, total revenue of RMB 39,953,982; the city's general public budget expenditure was RMB 29,930,473. RMB, an increase of RMB 39.4533 million over the previous year, an increase of 15.46%. In addition, the superior's higher-level expenditure was 98.13 million yuan, the funds transferred (supplementary budget stability adjustment fund) was 496.47 million yuan, the debt repayment expenditure was 7,233,336 yuan, and the total expenditure was 38,104,690 yuan. The revenue and expenditure were in balance, and the city ended the year with a transfer of RMB 143.513 million. Local general public budget income plus the central government's income of RMB 4,656.22 million, the city's total general public budget revenue was RMB 14,472,761,000, an increase of 9.6% over the previous year.
The city's local general public budget revenue at the municipal level was 2.11417 million yuan, accounting for 106.55% of the beginning of the year, an increase of 224.48 million yuan over the previous year, and an increase of 11.88%. Adding transfer income of RMB 23.370 million, carry-over income of 582.41 million last year, transfer of funds of RMB 1,137.74 million, general government debt refinancing income of RMB 4,219.57 million, and total income of RMB 10.38459 million; the city's general public budget expenditures were completed 487.427 million yuan, an increase of 708.67 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 17.01%. In addition to the higher-level expenditures of 389.63 million yuan, the transferred funds (supplementary budget stabilization and adjustment fund) were 324.34 million yuan, the debt repayment expenditure was 413.736 million yuan, and the subordinate expenditure was 222.94 million yuan. The balance of revenues and expenditures was transferred to RMB 43,605 million at the end of the year. The general public budget revenue of the local area plus the central government revenue of RMB 1,516,660,000, and the total general public budget revenue of the municipal level at the level of RMB 3,60,787.8 million, an increase of 15.36% over the previous year.
2. Government Fund Budget
The city's government fund revenue was RMB 5,781.8 million, accounting for 107.78% of the annual adjusted budget, an increase of RMB 1,964.68 million over the previous year, and an increase of 52.07%. In addition to the income from fund subsidies of RMB 41.102 million, the carry-over income of the previous year of RMB 10.82 million, the transferred funds of RMB 48.49 million, and the local government's special debt refinancing income of RMB 3.50.2 million, the city's fund income totaled RMB 10.77809 billion. The city's government fund expenditures totaled 4.64248 million yuan, an increase of 735.53 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 19.77%. In addition, the expenses of RMB 49.10 million for the Shanghai Securities Exchange, RMB 16.57 million for the transferred funds, and RMB 3.5020 million for debt repayments, total expenditures of RMB 962.751 million.
The municipal government-level government fund revenue was RMB 1.131116 million, accounting for 103.37% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of RMB 327.56 million over the previous year, an increase of 33.30%. In addition to the fund subsidy income of RMB 49.44 million, the carry-over income of the previous year of RMB 187.05 million, the transferred funds of RMB 127.11 million, and the local government's special debt reloan income of RMB 256.25 million, the municipal fund revenue totaled RMB 4.2376 million. Municipal government-level government fund expenditures totaled 111.306 million yuan, an increase of 213.43 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 23.86%. In addition, it subsidized lower-level expenditures of 110.19 million yuan, transferred funds of 331.98 million yuan, and debt repayments of 256.25 million yuan. Expenditures A total of RMB 41.773 million. The balance of revenues and expenditures was carried forward to RMB 119.53 million.
3. State-owned capital operating budget
The city ’s state-owned capital operating budget revenue was 26.80 million yuan, accounting for 100.34% of the annual adjusted budget. In addition to the 2.2 million yuan carried over from the previous year, the total revenue was 29 million yuan. The city ’s state-owned capital operating budget expenditure was 21.09 million yuan, with 791 funds transferred. Ten thousand yuan, total expenditure of 29 million yuan, balance of income and expenditure.
The city's state-owned state-owned capital operating budget revenue was 13.63 million yuan, accounting for 100% of the beginning of the year's budget. The city-level state-owned capital operating budget expenditure was 13.63 million yuan, and the revenue and expenditure were in balance.
4. Budget of Social Insurance Fund
The city's overall social insurance fund budget revenue was 2.97198 million yuan, accounting for 101.29% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of 154.11 million yuan and 5.47% over the previous year. The city's overall social insurance fund budget expenditure was 2.79378 billion yuan, accounting for 97.22% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of 289.77 million yuan and 11.57% over the previous year.
The budgeted income of the endowment insurance funds of government agencies at the municipal level was 261.21 million yuan, accounting for 101.68% of the budget at the beginning of the year. The same caliber decreased by 36.9 million yuan and 12.34% from the previous year. The municipal government's overall budget for government-run pension funds for government agencies and institutions was 422.77 million yuan, accounting for 98.92% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of 27.91 million yuan and 7.07% over the previous year. Special make up.
The implementation of the above revenue and expenditure budget is the number of quick reports in 2017. Delegates are invited to refer to the annex. After the annual financial accounts are finalized, they will report to the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress.
(II) Implementation of the budget resolution of the Municipal People's Congress
In 2017, under the supervision of the National People's Congress and the strong support of the CPPCC, governments at all levels and their fiscal and taxation departments organized their revenues in accordance with the decisions of the Municipal Party Committee. Economic growth.
1. Intensify development, take multiple measures and raise financial resources. Make full use of active fiscal policies, promote supply-side structural reforms, serve the "five-to-five sun" project competition, promote economic development to improve quality and efficiency, and conserve and expand financial resources. The first is to safeguard key projects. The municipal level raised 335 million yuan to ensure the full launch of the "Double Urban Rehabilitation", and promote the construction of 41 projects including the national highway 205 urban transit line to the Sanming South Station connection line, the relocation and expansion of Lidong Sewage Treatment Plant, and the urban public bicycle path To further enhance urban functions and improve the living environment. The overall funding of 1.022 billion yuan has ensured the smooth implementation of the "hundred-day attack on toughness" in harmonious urban requisition and relocation, laying a foundation for expanding the urban development space and enhancing the development potential. Raise funds of 4.205 billion yuan to promote the construction of key infrastructure such as expressways, express railways, and airports, and ensure the continuation of tax sources for key projects. The second is to promote industrial transformation and upgrading. Strive for 150 million yuan from the central and provincial capitals to promote the de-capacity of the coal industry. The financial subsidy policy of "public resale" of housing provident fund was implemented, and the city issued a total of 310 million yuan of "public resale" loans to support the stable and healthy development of real estate. Actively match the central and provincial industrial policies, and strive for 1.29 billion yuan in provincial technology reform fund projects, which will effectively promote the upgrading and upgrading of traditional industries. The implementation of innovation-driven development, the city's overall level of funding of 93.88 million yuan, to support independent scientific and technological research and development, industrial collaborative innovation platform construction, to ensure the implementation of the "Haina Baichuan" talent plan, and foster the development of high-tech industries and high-growth enterprises. Implement the "one industry, one policy" support policy, arrange funds of 24 million yuan, accelerate the development of resource-based strategic emerging industries such as rare earths, fluorides, graphite (ene), biomedicine, and cultivate new sources of financial growth. The third is to support the development of the real economy. Implement tax and fee reduction policies to help enterprises reduce various costs by 1.5 billion yuan. Promote the dual innovation demonstration. The fiscal investment at all levels totaled 2.5 billion yuan, spurred the society to invest nearly 30 billion yuan, support the development of small and micro enterprises, and promote "mass entrepreneurship and innovation by millions." Innovate financial support methods, raise funds of 553 million yuan, and use it to set up emerging industry development funds, expand the size of shuangchuang venture capital funds, and increase the capital and share of state-owned financing guarantee companies to further expand the financing channels of the real economy. Proactively serve enterprises, support Sangang Group's 17 capacity replacement and structural adjustment projects to accelerate their implementation, and implement measures such as relocation subsidies and improvement of the park's infrastructure to promote production projects such as Fuwei Textile and Golden Leaf Rebake as soon as possible, increasing the market District subsequent financial resources.
2. Highlight the key points and focus on promoting reform. We will strengthen fund dispatching and overall planning efforts, and strive to ensure the in-depth implementation of reforms in key areas such as medical reform, forest reform, financial reform, vehicle reform, ecological civilization, and state-owned asset resources. The first is to support medical reform in depth. The city raised funds of 424 million yuan, sought a World Bank loan of 71.31 million dollars, accelerated the formation of a compact medical consortium with the general hospital as a carrier, supported the basic construction, equipment purchase, and development of key disciplines of municipal public hospitals, and improved medical conditions , To promote hierarchical diagnosis and treatment, and promote the sinking of medical resources. Piloted the reform of the collection and payment of all diseases in the country, and completed the construction of the "three guarantees and one" information system in the province. The "life-saving drugs" and new treatment technologies were included in the scope of medical insurance reimbursement in a timely manner. Reduce the price of medicines, further squeeze the "high" moisture content, and reduce the burden of medical treatment for the masses. Initiated medical assistance for precision poverty alleviation medical insurance, and continued to take the lead in implementing the third precision subsidy in the country, subsidizing a total of 1,100 people and 30 million yuan, effectively solving the problems of poverty caused by illness and returning to poverty due to illness. The second is to promote further deepening of forest reform. Raise funds of 30 million yuan, set up forest reserve loan risk reserves, support the establishment of forest rights collection and storage companies and forest rights circulation management companies, and promote large-scale, intensive and professional forestry operations. The third is to support mortgage loans for corporate assets in the park. Arrange funds of 10 million yuan to provide interest subsidies to 95 small and medium-sized enterprises in the parks for mortgage loans, and leverage bank loans of 2.374 billion yuan. The fourth is to promote the reform of official vehicles. A total of 47 million yuan was allocated to ensure the smooth implementation of the reform of official vehicles, and the city's official vehicles were integrated into the platform management to achieve the reform goals of ensuring official travel and reducing administrative costs. The fifth is to accelerate the reform of ecological civilization. Financial investment at all levels was 1.133 billion yuan to support the construction of a national ecological civilization experimental area, to promote the pilot purchase of commercial forests in key ecological locations, to ensure the effective implementation of environmental protection goals and responsibilities, and the smooth implementation of the "river system", to promote ecological protection and pollution control in river basins, and to promote The ecological environment continues to improve. Sixth, the asset reorganization of municipal state-owned enterprises was started. Formulate the asset reorganization plan of municipal state-owned enterprises, and integrate the construction of a group of new enterprise groups around the eight major sectors of industrial investment, urban construction, transportation construction, construction industry, water investment, forestry industry, cultural tourism, and airport construction to promote municipal state-owned enterprises. Enterprises become bigger and stronger.
3. Overcome difficulties and fight for income by cohesion. Facing the impact of structural tax reduction policies, all levels strengthened collection and management services, proactively sought support, worked hard to gather revenue and increase revenue, and strengthened the government's macro-control capabilities. The first is to strengthen the collection and management services. Establish a system of liaison with 300 key tax source enterprises, strengthen tracking services and policy guidance for key enterprises, major projects, and key tax sources, and standardize tax collection and management and payment of non-tax revenue to ensure that all receivables are collected. The city's local general public budget revenue exceeded the 10 billion yuan mark, reaching 10.076 billion yuan, the fifth largest increase in the province (the total general budget revenue of the city ranks fourth in the province), and the city and the municipal tax level Compared with 2016, the proportions increased by 2.03 and 7.76 percentage points, respectively. The second is to strive for financial support. Seize the policy opportunities and proactively do a good job in the application of the Shanshui Lintian Lake Grass Project and succeed. With the joint efforts of all levels and departments, the city strived for various types of special funds and financial transfer payment funds of 14.325 billion yuan, an increase of 1.34%; for local government bond funds of 13.549 billion yuan (including: 4.03 billion yuan of new bonds, replacement Bonds (9.519 billion yuan), which can save more than 474 million yuan in annual interest expenses, which has greatly eased the debt repayment pressure of municipal and county governments and freed up more funds and land resources to support economic and social development. The third is to actively revitalize the financial stock funds. Increase the integration of financial funds and clear up the "sleepy" financial funds in various fields. The municipal level carried forward the remaining funds of 211 million yuan, and all of them were adjusted for the urgently needed people's livelihood and other fields.
4. Strengthen overall planning and make every effort to protect people's livelihood. Optimize the expenditure structure, focus on overcoming the general, keep the focus, and benefit people's livelihood. In 2017, the city's general public budget expenditures for the people's livelihood reached 23.545 billion yuan, an increase of 16.24%, an increase of 0.78 percentage points over the general public budget expenditures, accounting for 80.35% of the expenditure, an increase of 0.54 percentage points from the previous year. . The municipal-level co-ordinated funds of 3.769 billion yuan ensure the smooth implementation of private affairs and shortcomings projects for people's livelihood. The first is to promote targeted poverty alleviation. Poverty alleviation funds invested by governments at all levels amounted to 408 million yuan, of which 25.82 million yuan was arranged at the municipal level, an increase of 17.62 million yuan over the previous year and an increase of 150%. It supported the construction of the national poverty alleviation reform experimental zone, focusing on promoting quantitative poverty reduction funds, financial conversion Micro-credit poverty alleviation and relocation projects benefiting the project. The second is to implement the policy of supporting agriculture and supporting agriculture. Finances at all levels have invested 54 million yuan to promote the accelerated development of branded agriculture, smart agriculture, and ecological agriculture, and to promote the continuous development and growth of new business entities and agricultural industrialization. Special funds for comprehensive agricultural development were coordinated at 217 million yuan to promote the construction of high-standard farmland projects. In line with the subsidy policy for agricultural subsidies, a total of 380 million yuan in various agricultural subsidies were issued. The third is to promote the development of education. The city implemented a total of 112 million yuan for the construction of public kindergartens and government purchases of inclusive kindergarten education services, 211 million yuan for compulsory education guarantee funds, 25.48 million yuan for education grants, and 245 million yuan for vocational education and higher education development funds. Protection of education expenditures. We will implement a positive incentive mechanism for basic education, and honour the work of the head teacher of the school directly under the municipality, the training of excellent students, the evaluation of teaching quality, and the award of teachers and principals. The fourth is to improve the level of social security. Synchronously raise the pension standards for government agencies, public institutions and enterprise retirees, and raise the standard of basic public health services and rural subsistence allowances. A total of RMB 47.95 million was raised to guarantee the fulfillment of the subsidies for 32,400 people with disabilities and 37,600 people with severe disabilities. Raised funds of 208 million yuan through various channels to support the construction of affordable housing projects. Funds of RMB 94.16 million were raised to implement various employment and entrepreneurship policies, increase employment assistance for those with employment difficulties, and promote the return of rural migrant workers and college graduates to employment and entrepreneurship. Fifth, promote cultural reform and development. A total of RMB 29.21 million was raised to support the construction of major cultural industry projects, improve public cultural facilities and cultural venues at the grassroots level for free. Establish a long-term mechanism for capital creation in the city, and raise 70 million yuan to ensure capital needs in the city. Sixth is to guarantee investment in social governance. Arranged 118 million yuan for comprehensive governance (peaceful construction), an increase of 3.5% over the previous year, supported the construction of "Safe Sanming" and innovation in social governance, and effectively safeguarded the important nodes of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the Xiamen BRICS meeting to maintain and maintain stability. Social harmony and stability.
5. Reform and innovation, and persistently grasp supervision. Actively play the role of fiscal functions, promote reform in key areas and key links, and improve the effectiveness of supervision. The first is to promote budget management reform. The financial budget and final accounts are publicly available to achieve full coverage of the city-level public units, and the open rate is 100%. Focusing on incremental expansion and improvement of quality and efficiency, the budget performance management was comprehensively promoted, and the performance targets of municipal special fund preparation were basically covered, a performance operation monitoring mechanism was established, and the scope of performance evaluation was steadily expanded. The second is to deepen the reform of treasury management. We will expand the coverage of the reform of centralized treasury payments, and implement centralized treasury payments in budget units and towns throughout the city to achieve full coverage in the city. Promote the implementation of dynamic monitoring of budgets. All financial funds at the municipal level and municipal budget units are included in the scope of dynamic monitoring. There are 976 budget units and townships in the city that implement dynamic monitoring. The third is to promote PPP pilots. There are 26 comprehensive information platform projects of the Ministry of Finance in the city with a total investment of 14.05 billion yuan, of which 12 are landed projects, and the landed rate is 46%. The fourth is to regulate government procurement management. Establish an online public information system for government procurement, realize the online operation of the entire process of government procurement, and comprehensively improve the scientific and standardized management level of government procurement. Fifth, strengthen government debt management. Implement the requirements of the central and provincial governments, further standardize local government debt management, and effectively prevent local debt risks. Sixth, strengthen government investment review. A total of 102 preliminary, final (settlement) project reviews were completed, with a review reduction amount of 200 million yuan and a review reduction rate of 8.75%. Seventh, strengthen financial supervision. Formulate municipal financial special fund management measures, and systematically regulate the special fund management. Actively promote the construction of an online supervision system for poverty alleviation funds to improve the efficiency of poverty alleviation funds supervision. At the same time, strengthen supervision and inspection, strictly investigate and deal with violations, disciplines and laws in the management and use of poverty alleviation funds to ensure the safety of poverty alleviation funds. Carrying out accounting supervision and inspection, and strict financial brokerage laws.
While summarizing the results, we are also soberly aware that there are still some difficulties and problems in fiscal operation, mainly: small total fiscal revenue, insufficient stamina, rigid increase in fiscal expenditure, and prominent contradictions in revenue and expenditure; the performance of fund use remains to be seen Improvement, supervision and internal control mechanisms need to be further improved and so on. We will gradually solve these difficulties and problems by deepening reforms and strengthening management. Here, I sincerely ask all representatives and members to put forward their valuable opinions on financial work, guide and support us to do a better job of financial work.
Draft budget for 2018
The guiding ideology of our city's fiscal budget arrangement for 2018 is to fully implement the spirit of the Nineteenth National Congress of the Communist Party of China, guided by Xi Jinping's ideology of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, adhere to the general tone of steady progress, and firmly establish and adhere to the new development concept. In accordance with the decision-making and deployment of the Municipal Party Committee, continue to implement active fiscal policies, promote supply-side structural reforms, innovate fiscal investment methods, increase financial resources, continue to deepen fiscal and tax reform, strengthen fiscal budget management, and strive to improve the efficiency of fund use and prevent and mitigate fiscal risks. Promote stable and healthy economic development and continuous improvement of people's livelihood, and provide a more solid financial guarantee for the construction of the new Sanming.
According to the above-mentioned guiding ideology and the city's expected economic and social development goals, comprehensive consideration of various income and expenditure increase and decrease factors, and in accordance with the principle of active and prudent, the 2018 city-wide and city-level budget arrangements are as follows:
(1) General public budget
The city's general public budget total revenue was 15.5685 billion yuan, an increase of 957.39 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 6.5%. Of which: the city's local general public budget revenue was 10.73 billion yuan, an increase of 650.51 million yuan over the previous year and an increase of 6.5%. The local general public budget income plus estimated transfer income was 8.81717 million yuan, the carry-over income of the previous year was 143.513 million yuan, the transferred funds were 1.783313 million yuan, and the budget stability adjustment fund was transferred to 1.155553 million yuan. The city's total revenue was 238.2296 million yuan. In accordance with the principle of balanced income and expenditure and slight savings, the total public budget expenditure of the city was arranged to be 22.37974 trillion yuan.
The city's general public budget revenue at this level is 3.89 billion yuan, an increase of 259.22 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 7.14%. Of which: the local general public budget revenue budget at the municipal level is 225.16 million yuan, an increase of 137.43 million yuan over the previous year and an increase of 6.5%. The local general public budget revenue plus the estimated transfer income of 1.64307 million yuan and the carry-over income of 463.05 million yuan last year. 3. Transferred funds amounted to RMB 326.5 million, and budget stability adjustment funds amounted to RMB 334.27 million. The total revenue of the municipal level was RMB 4,991.4 million. Arrange the total expenditure of the city's general public budget at the level of 4,555.4544 million yuan.
(2) Budget of government funds
The government budget for government funds in the city was RMB 616.706 million, an increase of RMB 428.8 million over the previous year and an increase of 7.47%; the government budget for government funds in the city was RMB 4.558718 million.
The revenue budget of the municipal government fund is RMB 154.95 million, which is an increase of 238.35 million yuan and 18.18% over the previous year. The budget of the municipal government fund is 1.27034 million yuan.
(3) Operating budget of state-owned capital
The city's state-owned capital operating income agency budget was 125.27 million yuan, and the city's state-owned capital operating expenditure agency budget was 125.27 million yuan. The revenue and expenditure for that year were balanced.
There are 76 enterprises incorporated into the state-owned capital operating budget at the municipal level, an increase of 41 from the previous year. The city's state-owned capital's operating income budget is 105.05 million yuan, and the expenditure is 105.05 million yuan. The revenue and expenditure for the year are balanced.
(4) Budget of Social Insurance Fund
The city's social insurance fund revenue budget was 3.461164 million yuan, an increase of 227.55 million yuan over the previous year and an increase of 7.04%. The expenditure budget of the city's social insurance funds was RMB 3.576557 million, an increase of RMB 360.02 million over the previous year and an increase of 11.19%.
For the above income and expenditure items, please refer to relevant conference documents.
Generally speaking, there are many favorable conditions for doing good fiscal work in 2018, but there are still some difficulties and problems. The foundation for economic recovery is still unstable. Some deep-level contradictions, especially structural contradictions, are still prominent. It will also be introduced, fiscal reform and safeguard tasks are still very onerous, and the fiscal revenue and expenditure situation is still not optimistic. In terms of revenue, there are still many uncertain factors restricting the increase of fiscal revenue, mainly due to the slowdown of domestic economic growth, the production and operation of some enterprises is still difficult, and the growth of taxation is difficult; the structural tax reduction of the country has been strengthened, and the administration of the government has continued to be cleaned up and standardized. Institutional fees and funds will have a greater impact on fiscal revenue. In terms of expenditure, the state continues to implement a proactive fiscal policy, intensify structural reforms, establish a normal wage growth mechanism, promote reforms in key areas such as the medical and health system, and repay debts and interest of local governments. People's livelihood security, poverty alleviation, economic construction and social undertakings have greater demands on fiscal funds, heavy fiscal expenditure pressures, and contradictions between revenue and expenditure become more prominent.
In accordance with the principles of overall consideration, emphasis on key points, and protection and pressure, this year's municipal finance will give priority to guaranteeing the following key expenditures: First, to ensure operation. The municipal level arranged funds of 1.675 billion yuan to guarantee personnel expenses and the normal operation of the unit. The second is to protect people's livelihood. A total of 4.356 billion yuan of funds were raised to comprehensively implement various livelihood and social development policies. Of which: 533 million yuan will be allocated for social security expenditures such as retired cadres, urban enterprise employees, government agencies and institutions insured retired cadres and urban and rural residents' endowment insurance; 1.037 billion yuan will be arranged to continue to support reform of the medical care and family planning system; 64.81 million To support the construction of affordable housing projects; to raise 30 million yuan for the development of urban public transport; to coordinate the land fund of 118.06 million yuan to improve urban infrastructure and promote urban construction and development. The third is to ensure development. 123 million yuan will be arranged as a whole to support transfer mode, structure adjustment and increase of financial resources. Among them, 55 million yuan was earmarked for enterprise development, 5 million yuan for the development of the tertiary industry, 10 million yuan for the development of the cultural industry, 10 million yuan for the development of the tourism industry, 10 million yuan for the pre-funding of key projects and the headquarters economy, and the agricultural industry. 17 million yuan for specialization projects, 6 million yuan for commercial and trade projects, and priority support for financial resources construction projects; 10 million yuan for special funding for talent work will be arranged to support the gathering of talents.
Three, unite efforts, pioneering and innovating to fully complete the 2018 budget task
2018 is the beginning of the full implementation of the spirit of the party's 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, and a key year for the implementation of the 13th Five-Year Plan. We must follow the decisions of the central, provincial, and municipal committees, develop ideas, innovate measures, and make precise efforts to promote sustainable and healthy economic development and stable financial operations.
(1) Adhere to key inputs and serve the overall situation of development. Accurately grasp the state of economic development, implement active fiscal policies, promote supply-side structural reforms, and promote the conversion of development momentum. First, strive to expand effective investment. Strengthen the guiding role of fiscal fund policy, strive for and make good use of government bond funds, promote the in-depth development of the "five to five sun" project competition, and strive to ensure the construction of major projects such as transportation, energy, municipal administration, and water conservancy. Strengthen the standardized management of the promotion and application of the government-social capital cooperation model and the establishment of government investment funds, and effectively play a role in stimulating social investment. The second is to support the development of the real economy. Implement the innovation-driven development strategy, support the implementation of a new round of enterprise technical transformation special action plans, promote the elimination of backward production capacity and the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries, continue to implement the "Haina Baichuan" talent plan, and support the implementation of new R & D institutions and the construction of various innovation platforms. Increase policy support and capital investment, guide enterprises and social capital to increase entrepreneurship and innovation, promote the deep integration of new industries, new technologies, new platforms, new formats and new models with the real economy, and stimulate endogenous driving forces for economic development. Continue to implement tax and fee reduction policies to further reduce the burden on enterprises and society. The third is to coordinate urban and rural development. Focusing on the key constructions related to the economic and social development of the urban area, such as "urban double repair", urban industrial parks, and ecological industrial and trade areas, we will increase funding guarantees and continuously improve the economic strength and radiant power of central cities. Promote the implementation of the rural revitalization strategy, accelerate the creation of advantageous and characteristic agriculture, promote the development of "Internet + agriculture", continue to promote the construction of high-standard farmland, support the cultivation of characteristic towns, implement the "thousand village renovation, one hundred village demonstration" project, and make full use of the financial awards The role of mechanism and platform to promote the upgrading and upgrading of beautiful rural construction. The fourth is to optimize the construction of ecological environment. We will implement a pilot project for ecological protection and restoration of landscapes, forests, fields, lakes, and grasses, promote resource conservation, reduce emissions and reduce carbon emissions, and concentrate our efforts on the "tough battle" for the prevention and control of three types of pollution: air, water, and soil. Improve the compensation system for ecological public welfare forests. Continue to support the construction of the National Ecological Civilization Experimental Zone.
(2) Adhere to financial resources first and consolidate the foundation for increasing income. Efforts will be made to cultivate financial resources, focus on maintaining financial resources, and do everything possible to stabilize income growth. The first is to support leading enterprises in urban areas to become stronger and better. Implement various service enterprise measures, speed up the implementation of 17 transformation and upgrading projects of Sansteel, promote the better and faster development of leading enterprises in urban areas, and consolidate and expand the pillar tax sources of urban areas. The second is to promote asset reorganization of municipal state-owned enterprises. Accelerate the establishment of municipal state-owned enterprise groups, promote the concentration of resources to the leading, transfer to the industry, gradually enlarge and strengthen enterprise groups, and cultivate the backbone of urban tax sources. The third is to vigorously develop the headquarters economy. Issue policies to support the development of the construction industry, implement preferential policies for the headquarters economy, support the development and expansion of Fujian No. 1 Construction Group, and do a good job in providing taxation services for cross-regional operating enterprises to promote the accumulation of financial resources. The fourth is to promote the development of emerging industries. Make overall arrangements for special funds for enterprise development, operate well the new industry development fund, and support new materials, biomedicine, energy conservation and environmental protection, new energy and other emerging industries to accelerate their development and form new sources of tax revenue growth. The fifth is to revitalize land resources. Strengthen the intensive and intensive use of land resources, increase the disposal of unused land and idle land, and actively revitalize the existing land in the park; increase the financial subsidy policy of the housing provident fund "public exchange" to promote the stable and healthy development of the real estate market; scientific and reasonable arrangements, there are Orderly supply land, keep the land market running smoothly, and increase land transfer income.
(3) Persist in shared development and continuously improve people's livelihood. Firmly establish a people-centered development ideology, concentrate financial resources to make up for the shortcomings of people's livelihood, and make development results more and more fair to the masses. The first is to ensure that poverty is tackled accurately. Promote the construction of pilot areas for poverty alleviation reform, support comprehensive poverty alleviation policies such as relocation, industry, employment, finance, health, education, and minimum living standards for the benefit of the project, and ensure that all the national and provincial poor people in the city are lifted out of poverty. Carry out pilot projects to support village-level collective economic development, implement tobacco tax policies to promote poverty alleviation in poor villages, and accelerate poverty alleviation in poor villages. The second is to speed up the establishment and improvement of social security and employment systems. Support the expansion of social security and promote the registration of universal participation in the insurance. Do a good job in the provincial-level overall coordination of the "five unifications and one adjustment" work injury insurance. We will support the establishment of a number of new community care centers and rural happiness homes, continue to support the implementation of the transformation and upgrading project of township nursing homes, accelerate the cultivation of specialized service organizations, and promote the pilot integration of urban and rural medical care to protect the elderly's service needs. Improve the rent-purchase combined housing system, and promote the renovation of shantytowns and the construction of various types of leased housing. We will implement fiscal and taxation policies to precisely assist the employment of key groups such as college graduates, people with employment difficulties, and retirees. The third is to promote the coordinated development of various educational undertakings. Accelerate the completion of educational shortcomings, implement the government's mechanism for purchasing general-purpose private children's education services, add a number of public kindergartens, and expand children's degrees. Support the implementation of the second round of urban primary and secondary school expansion and construction projects, weak junior high school upgrade plans, support the reform of the basic education "master school system" school system, implement a positive incentive mechanism, and improve the level of basic education. Improve the working mechanism of the Sanming Medical Vocational College's managed vocational education park, and support Sanming College's transformation into an application-oriented college. The fourth is to deepen the reform of the medical and health system. Raise the financial subsidy standards for basic medical insurance and basic health services for urban and rural residents, support the improvement of the general hospital (medical union) operating mechanism, improve the medical prevention and control system, and step up efforts to address shortcomings such as insufficient pediatric supply and lagging psychiatric construction. Continue to reform the payment method of medical insurance, and take the lead in extending the payment of all-patients to the personal end in three pilot cities across the country, reduce the starting line of medical insurance for urban employees, increase the general outpatient quota for urban and rural residents, support family doctors to sign services, and further improve medical insurance benefits Level. Fifth, prosperous sports media. Strengthen the construction of urban and rural public cultural service systems, support literary and artistic creation, develop cultural industries, and promote the protection and utilization of cultural heritage. The preparations for the 16th Provincial Games and the 10th Provincial Veteran's Health Association will be implemented to support the running of the 9th Provincial Ethnic Traditional Sports Games. Sixth, support innovation in social governance. We will deepen the pilot reform of the supervision system and implement funding guarantees. Increase public security funding and deepen the construction of "Safe Sanming." Actively raise funds to support the strengthening of emergency management, food and drug safety, and safe production, and to improve the capacity of grassroots governments in public services and social governance.
(4) Insist on management innovation and improve operation performance. We will implement the central and provincial requirements for deepening fiscal and taxation system reforms, coordinate and advance various reform tasks, and strengthen the vitality of institutions and mechanisms. The first is to improve budget management reform. Increase the coordination of government fund budgets, state capital operating budgets and general public budgets, integrate budget resources, and optimize resource allocation. Strictly implement the municipal financial special fund management measures, build on the existing liquidation and integration, establish a dynamic assessment and liquidation mechanism, and promote the substantial integration of special funds. Continue to improve the "1 + N" project fund management model so that each special fund corresponds to a specific management method. The second is to promote the reform of basic financial management. Completely complete the goals of the construction and promotion of the integrated financial management information system, and establish a dynamic budget monitoring system covering budgets at all levels. Promote the electronic management of centralized treasury payments to the county level. Further improve the online public information system of government procurement, innovate procurement models, and promote openness and transparency in government procurement. The third is to strengthen government debt management. Effectively strengthen unified centralized management of debts, regulate debt financing behaviors, and effectively prevent debt risks. Fourth, make good preparations for the reform of the tax system and the fiscal system. We will closely track the reform of personal income tax, real estate tax, and consumption tax, and actively coordinate the adjustment of fiscal relations between the central and local governments, provinces, cities, and counties to ensure the smooth progress of reform and the sustainable growth of local financial resources.
(5) Adhere to the importance of supervision and improve the level of supervision. Firmly establish the concept of legislative governance, adhere to managing finances in accordance with the law, improve the financial supervision mechanism, and effectively improve the supervision effect of fiscal funds to ensure the safe and efficient operation of fiscal funds. The first is to accept supervision according to law. Steady progress will be made in the financial construction of the rule of law, and the thinking of the rule of law and the ability to administer according to law will be continuously improved. Consciously accept the supervision of the National People's Congress, implement the review opinions of the National People's Congress, listen to the opinions and suggestions of the CPPCC with an open mind, conscientiously implement audit rectification, and continuously improve and strengthen financial work. The second is to promote the comprehensive implementation of performance management. Promote the construction of a budget performance management information system, accelerate the establishment of a scientific and applicable performance evaluation index system for hierarchical classification, comprehensively promote performance evaluation, and gradually strengthen the use of performance evaluation results. The third is serious financial brokerage law. Further strengthen the construction of financial supervision and internal control, and tighten the cage of the financial brokerage system. We will improve the supervision mechanism for poverty alleviation funds, continue to carry out special rectification of the “last mile” of agricultural funds, comprehensively promote the application of the online supervision system for poverty alleviation funds, and strictly prevent the problems of funds remaining idle, misrepresentation, and misappropriation. We will standardize the management of the evaluation and settlement of fiscal investment projects, further control the cost of fiscal investment, and improve the efficiency of fiscal funds.
Ladies and gentlemen, in the new year, under the leadership of the Municipal Party Committee, under the supervision and guidance of the People's Congress and the CPPCC, we will conscientiously implement the resolutions and deployment of this meeting, strengthen our confidence, be courageous, work hard, forge ahead, and do a good job in the new The financial work of the times has made new contributions to "going to a new level and building a new Sanming."