---- At the third meeting of the 13th People's Congress of Sanming on January 8, 2019
Director of Sanming Finance Bureau Deng Yonghui
Entrusted by the Municipal People's Government, to report to the General Assembly on the implementation of Sanming's 2018 budget and the 2019 budget draft, please review and invite the members of the CPPCC and other attendees to provide comments.
I. Budget implementation in 2018
In the past year, under the correct leadership of the municipal party committee, the financial and taxation departments at all levels throughout the city adhered to the general tone of steady progress, upheld the new development concept, implemented a proactive fiscal policy, worked solidly, took the initiative, and made steady progress in economic and social development The budget is performing well.
(I) Budget Revenue and Expenditure in 2018
1. General public budget. The city's local general public budget revenue was 10.764.2 billion yuan, accounting for 105.95% of the annual adjusted budget, an increase of 688.81 million yuan over the previous year, and an increase of 6.83%. In addition to transfer income of 14.75854 million yuan, carry-over income of 2.341841 million yuan last year, transferred funds of 5.556038 trillion yuan, general government debt reloan income of 2.61887 million yuan, and total revenue of 35.492.26 million yuan; the city's general public budget expenditure was completed 29,496,962 yuan, an increase of 552,312 yuan over the previous year, an increase of 1.90%. In addition to the higher-level expenditures of RMB 125,352,000, the supplementary budget stabilization fund of RMB 479.89 million, and debt repayments of RMB 2,21,165,000, the total expenditure was RMB 33,589,468. The balance of revenues and expenditures was transferred to 2.45558 million yuan at the end of the year. The local general public budget revenue plus the central government's income of 58.674 million yuan, the total general public budget revenue of the city completed 16.6579 million yuan, an increase of 10.04% over the previous year.
The city's local general public budget revenue at the city level was 2.536 billion yuan, accounting for 112.63% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of 428.3 million yuan over the previous year, and an increase of 19.95%. Adding transfer income of RMB 2.55363 million, carry-over income of RMB 5.3016 million in the previous year, transfer of funds of RMB 1.00525 million, local government's general debt refinancing income of RMB 252.67 million, and total revenue of RMB 6.92998 million; the general public budget expenditure at the municipal level It was RMB 47.712 million, a reduction of RMB 20.43 million over the previous year, a decrease of 0.43%. Excluding the factor of local government debt, it increased by 7.08% in the same caliber. In addition, the superior's superior expenditure was RMB 503.66 million, the supplementary budget stabilization fund was RMB 40.209 million, the debt repayment expenditure was RMB 243.33 million, and the subsidy's subordinate expenditure was RMB 216.96 million, which totaled RMB 6.06416 million. The balance of revenues and expenditures was transferred to RMB 858.82 million at the end of the year. The local general public budget income plus the central government's income of 201,522,200 yuan, the city's general public budget revenue of 4,551,220,000 yuan, an increase of 18.92% over the previous year.
2. Government fund budget. The city's government fund revenue was 8.141239 billion yuan, accounting for 108.09% of the annual adjusted budget, an increase of 240.421 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 41.90%. In addition to the fund subsidy income of 473.96 million yuan, the previous year's carry-over income of 111.123 million yuan, the transferred capital of 491.69 million yuan, and the local government's special debt reloan income of 37.59 million yuan, the city's fund revenue totaled 13.984.6 billion yuan. The government fund expenditure of the whole city was 9.7411 million yuan, an increase of 5.10404 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 111.73%. In addition to the transferred funds of RMB 2.11511 million and debt repayments of RMB 72.93 million, the total expenditure was RMB 12,262.52 million. The balance of revenues and expenditures was carried forward to RMB 1,359.38 million.
The municipal government-level government fund revenues reached 2.102236 million yuan, accounting for 102.68% of the annual adjusted budget, an increase of 791.2 million yuan over the previous year, and an increase of 60.34%. In addition to the fund subsidy income of 76.76 million yuan, the carry-over income of 65.49 million yuan from the previous year, the transfer of funds of 226.07 million yuan, and the local government's special debt reloan income of 285 million yuan, the city's fund revenue totaled 375.56 million yuan. The municipal government-level government fund expenditures totaled 3.174404 million yuan, an increase of 2.027712 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 176.74%. In addition, it subsidized lower-level expenditures of 51.68 million yuan and transferred funds of 30 million yuan. The total expenditure was 3.552572 million yuan. The balance of revenues and expenditures was carried forward to RMB 238.84 million.
3. State-owned capital operating budget. The city's state-owned capital operating budget revenue was 135.49 million yuan, accounting for 100% of the annual adjusted budget, and the total revenue was 135.49 million yuan. The city's state-owned capital operating budget expenditure was 121.46 million yuan, transferred funds were 12.73 million yuan, and the total expenditure was 134.19 million yuan. Revenue and expenditure In contrast, 1.3 million yuan was carried forward.
The city's state-owned capital operating budget revenue was 105.05 million yuan, accounting for 100% of the budget at the beginning of the year. The city's state-owned capital operating budget expenditure was 105.05 million yuan, and the revenue and expenditure were in balance.
4. Budget of Social Insurance Fund. The city's overall social insurance fund budget revenue was RMB 3.25919 billion, accounting for 100.9% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of RMB 218.84 million and 7.22% over the previous year. The city's overall social insurance fund budget expenditure was RMB 3.2235 billion, accounting for 102.77% of the beginning of the budget, an increase of RMB 439.9 million over the previous year, and an increase of 15.92%.
The budgeted income of the endowment insurance funds of government agencies at the municipal level has reached 244.93 million yuan, accounting for 101.01% of the budget at the beginning of the year, which has decreased by 33.08 million yuan and 13.5% over the previous year. The budget for the endowment insurance funds of government agencies at the municipal level was completed at 469,300,000 yuan, accounting for 101.93% of the budget at the beginning of the year, an increase of 40,400,000 yuan, or 9.33% over the previous year. And general public budget arrangements for special compensation.
The implementation of the above revenue and expenditure budget is the number of quick reports in 2018. Delegates are invited to refer to the annex. After the annual financial accounts are finalized, they will report to the Standing Committee of the Municipal People's Congress.
(II) Implementation of the budget resolution of the Municipal People's Congress
In 2018, the city's fiscal and taxation departments at all levels in accordance with the municipal Party committee's decision-making arrangements, carefully implemented the relevant resolutions of the Municipal People's Congress, implemented tax and fee reduction policies, supported the development of the real economy, prevented government debt risks, and made good use of "Finance and financial management" article, to promote economic quality and efficiency and coordinated development of social undertakings.
1. Multi-party to make money, and work together to promote catch-up. With the goal of changing the way, adjusting the structure and increasing financial resources, highlight the key points of support, strengthen the focus of funds, and promote the implementation of high-quality development. First, increase investment in key areas. Highlight project support, raise funds of 1.494 billion yuan, guarantee the "five to five sun" project competition, implement the "10 billion" project, and promote the acceleration of major infrastructure and major industrial projects. Focus on industrial transformation, coordinate and integrate various funds of 273 million yuan, support the elimination of excess capacity, promote the steady growth and adjustment of the structure of the industry, promote the expansion and upgrading of leading industries, the transformation and upgrading of traditional industries, and accelerate the development of emerging industries and modern service industries. Highlight innovation drive, raise funds of 85 million yuan, support the construction of scientific and technological research and development platforms, the transfer of scientific and technological achievements, and the cultivation of "double high" enterprises, increase the training and introduction of high-level talents, and provide technical and talent support for industrial transformation and enterprise innovation. The second is to support the development of the real economy. Implementing tax reduction and fee reduction policies, the city's total tax reduction and deduction of 2.634 billion yuan, effectively reducing corporate costs. We have introduced policies for supporting the innovation and development of tens of billions of leading enterprises and 10,000 small and micro enterprises, fostering and expanding leading enterprises, consolidating and enhancing the achievements of small and micro innovation, and enhancing the vitality of market players. The city has implemented a total of 19 million yuan in financial subsidies for housing provident fund "public resellers" and issued 2.618 billion yuan of "public resellers" loans to support the stable and healthy development of real estate. Strengthen financial and banking cooperation and guide finance to increase efforts to serve the real economy. The third is to promote coordinated urban and rural development. Coordinated funds of 1.107 billion yuan to ensure that the “Urban Double Repair” and urban areas “harmonious requisition” battles well; Arrange 839 million yuan of special bond funds for shed reform and land reserve to promote urban infrastructure construction and social development; Raised funds of 376 million yuan to support the construction of the park, and strengthen the economic development of urban areas. The municipal level arranged a total of 117 million yuan for agricultural support, and sought 3.015 billion yuan in agriculture-related funds, focusing on supporting modern agricultural industries, rural drinking water safety, rural "toilet revolution", rural roads, comprehensive land improvement, and deepening comprehensive rural reforms and forestry. Reform and reform of "separation of powers and rights" in rural land; implementation of one-on-one discussions, financial awards of 146 million yuan, and promotion of rural demonstration villages and beautiful villages.
2. Efficiently gather money, gather strength inside and outside. Facing the impact of tax and fee reduction policies, all levels strengthened their collection and management services, proactively sought support, and worked hard to gather revenue and increase their financial strength. The first is to focus on organizing income. Implement the system of contacting 300 key tax source enterprises, strengthen tracking services and policy guidance for key enterprises, major projects, and key tax sources, and actively and steadily transfer non-tax revenue responsibilities to ensure the stability of tax and non-tax revenue. The city's general public budget revenue and local general public budget revenue both exceeded the budget adjustment targets, accounting for 106.24% and 105.95% of the budget adjustment, respectively. The city-level and city-level tax revenues increased by 4.08 and 3.76 percentage points from 2017, respectively. The second is to vigorously strive for support. The city strived for 15.22 billion yuan in various types of transfer payments and special subsidies from higher levels, an increase of 5.75% over the previous year. Strive for 6.489 billion yuan of local government bond funds (including 5.305 billion yuan of new bonds and 1.184 billion yuan of replacement bonds), and annual interest savings can exceed 200 million yuan. The central government issued the first and second batches of subsidy funds of 635 million yuan for the mountains, waters, forests, lakes and grasses project. By seeking to adjust the matching ratio at the provincial level, the provincial government will receive an additional 854 million yuan in project implementation. The third is to actively revitalize the financial stock funds. We will increase the integration of fiscal funds and clean up the fiscal funds deposited in various fields. The municipal level will carry forward and carry over 110 million yuan of surplus funds, all of which will be used for urgently needed people's livelihood and other fields.
3. Carefully manage your finances and fight the three major battles. Insist on managing your finances, make overall planning for financial resources, focus precisely, target your efforts, and fully support the three major battles. The first is to further prevent and resolve the risk of government debt. We will improve mechanisms for government debt risk prevention, emergency response, and hidden debt conversion, implement the main responsibility of debt management and control, resolutely curb hidden debt increments, strengthen government debt budget management, properly resolve hidden debt stocks, and standardize debt financing. According to the preliminary calculation of the 2018 debt indicator caliber, the debt rate will further decline in 2018, and the city level and some counties (cities, districts) are expected to withdraw from government debt risk warnings or tips. The second is to advance targeted poverty alleviation. Raise 466 million yuan of financial poverty alleviation funds through multiple channels, support the construction of the National Poverty Alleviation Reform Pilot Zone, promote the implementation of comprehensive poverty alleviation policies such as relocation of the poverty alleviation projects, industry, employment, finance, health, education, minimum living allowances, and support for village-level collectives Pilots of economic development will promote poverty alleviation in poverty-stricken villages with special industries and increase village revenue. Promote the trial operation of the city, county, and township three-level poverty alleviation funds online supervision system to monitor the flow, flow, and flow of funds in real time. The third is to increase pollution control. Throughout the year, 2.1 billion yuan of funds were raised to promote the implementation of the pilot project for ecological protection and restoration of landscapes, forests, lakes, and grasses; actively sought 634 million yuan in special funds for key river basins, to promote ecological protection and pollution control in the river basin, and to continuously improve the ecological environment; to coordinate and integrate comprehensive ecological protection compensation Funding to increase compensation for key ecological protection areas.
4. Use money rationally to make up for the shortcomings and benefit the people. We will continue to increase our financial resources towards the cause of people's livelihood, and strive to ensure the basics, the bottom line, make up for shortcomings, and promote fairness. In 2018, the total living expenditure of the entire population was 23.477 billion yuan, accounting for 79.18% of the general public budget expenditure. The first is to speed up the construction of the social security system. The city's general public budget arrangement at the municipal level is 199 million yuan, to make up for the gap between the income and expenditure of the endowment insurance funds of institutions and institutions, and to ensure that pension funds for retirees of institutions and institutions are put in place. Raise the standard of pensions for government agencies, corporate retirees, and basic pensions for urban and rural residents, and fully realize the integration of urban and rural minimum guarantee standards. A total of 64 million yuan was raised to implement a living subsidy for the disabled and a subsidy for the severely disabled. Focusing on "stabilizing employment", a special employment fund of 134 million yuan was arranged to focus on supporting employment and entrepreneurship of college graduates, migrant workers, and poor labor force who set up files. Coordinate 460 million yuan to support the construction of affordable housing projects. A total of 35 million yuan was raised to support the pilot reform of home and community care services across the country. The second is to vigorously promote medical reform. Strive for provincial distribution of World Bank loans of $ 82 million to support the city's medical reform and medical supplements. The reform of packaged payment of medical insurance funds and C-DRG collection and payment was implemented, and anti-cancer drugs negotiated in 17 countries were included in the medical insurance catalog. The per capita subsidy standard for basic public health services will be increased from 50 yuan to 55 yuan, and the per capita subsidy standard for medical insurance for urban and rural residents will be increased from 450 yuan to 490 yuan. The province took the lead in implementing the new policy of precision medical assistance for poverty alleviation, and implemented a cap of 300 yuan for the poor to pay personally for the poor. The third precise subsidy was implemented for patients with serious illness, and the city's total subsidy was 14,400 yuan and 40 million yuan. The third is to support the development of education. We implemented 197 million yuan of "two exemptions and one supplement" for compulsory education, and timely honoured 44 million yuan in scholarships and tuition-free funds for colleges, vocational schools, and high schools. Raise funds of 225 million yuan to promote the reconstruction of weak compulsory education schools, expansion of primary and secondary schools, and construction of school security projects. The implementation of positive incentives totaled 11 million yuan, which was used for the subsidies for head teachers of the municipal schools, the training of excellent students, the evaluation of teaching quality, and the awards of famous teachers and principals and subject leaders. The fourth is to promote cultural and sports undertakings. Raise funds of 33 million yuan, promote the construction of local public cultural service system and the construction of major cultural industry projects, and consolidate and enhance the achievements of the nation's civilized cities. We will increase funding guarantees and support the success of the ninth ethnic minority traditional sports games in the province and the tenth senior fitness sports games in the city. Fifth, innovate social governance. Arrange 109 million yuan for comprehensive governance and safety construction, improve the social security prevention and control system, ensure the smooth implementation of the special campaign to combat crime and eliminate evil, and further improve the construction level of "Safe Sanming." Support the reform of the judicial and supervisory systems, do a good job in transferring personnel funds, and promote the transfer of slaves.
5. Manage finances according to law, standardize management and improve performance. Adhere to the concept of legal, standardized and efficient financial management, promote the innovation of management systems and mechanisms, and further improve the level of financial operation. The first is to actively accept supervision. Consciously accept the supervision of the People ’s Congress in accordance with the law and democratic supervision of the CPPCC, report to the Municipal People ’s Congress and the Standing Committee of the Municipal People ’s Congress in a timely manner about the implementation of the budget adjustment plan, the resolutions of the People ’s Congress, and the implementation of suggestions and proposals. Do a good job of rectifying audit issues and standardize the implementation of budget preparation. The second is to strictly control the "three public" funds. Conscientiously implement the various provisions of strict economy, review and control the budget of the "three public" funds of municipal departments, and the "three public" funds continue to show a downward trend. Administrative measures were introduced to strictly control the cost of food for travel, transportation costs in the city, and expenditure standards for tea used by the municipal government. The third is to improve budget performance. Improve the budget performance management system and build an information system for budget performance management. The city's special funds at all levels compile performance targets to achieve full coverage of performance targets. Establish a performance evaluation mechanism for the use of special funds, and perform performance monitoring and evaluation on all 465 special funds and 1.165 billion yuan of financial funds. Steadily expand the scope of performance evaluation, and basically achieve full coverage of budget units. The fourth is to optimize financial services. Implementation of reform requirements such as "six best" business environment, "decentralization of management services", formulation of a "Work Plan to Strengthen Financial Services, Optimize the Business Environment and Promote High-Quality Development," Starting with Improving Budget Implementation and Funding Efficiency, Focusing on Fiscal and Tax Policies Implement the "last mile". Establish an online government procurement supermarket, promote full coverage of the online operation of government procurement business, allow more information to run, and allow service customers to run fewer errands, and further improve the level of financial service guarantee. Fifth, strengthen financial supervision. We carried out in-depth work on accounting information quality inspection, fiscal revenue quality inspection, “1 + X” special inspections, and supervision and discipline accountability in the field of fiscal poverty alleviation, and further strengthened the financial brokerage law. Issuing the "Notice on Doing a Good Job in the Management of State-owned Assets in the Reform of Municipal Institutions", standardizing the management of state-owned assets during the institutional reform and ensuring the safety of state-owned assets. Strengthened financial investment review, completed the review of 91 pre-determined and final (settlement) projects, the amount submitted for review was 1.142 billion yuan, the review reduction amount was 135 million yuan, and the review reduction rate reached 11.86%.
While affirming our achievements, we also see the problems and deficiencies in the current fiscal work: the growth rate of fiscal revenue has slowed down, the pressure for continued growth has increased, and the contradiction between revenue and expenditure is still more prominent; although government debt is controlled within the provincial limit However, due to the excessive concentration of government debts due to repayment in individual counties (cities, districts), the pressure on debt repayment has increased; the efficiency of the use of fiscal funds needs to be improved, the breadth of performance management is insufficient, the role of budget performance incentives and constraints is not strong, and financial resource allocation Efficiency needs to be improved. In this regard, we attach great importance to it and will work hard to resolve it through a series of solid and effective measures such as deepening reforms, improving systems and strict management.
Draft budget for 2019
The guiding ideology of our city's fiscal budget arrangement in 2019 is: Guided by Xi Jinping's new era socialist ideas with Chinese characteristics, conscientiously implement the spirit of the Eighth Plenary Session of the Ninth CPC Committee, adhere to the general tone of the work of steady progress, and take the supply-side structural reform as the Main line, adhere to high-quality development, implement catch-up, increase efficiency and implement active fiscal policies, further increase tax and fee reduction efforts, focus on cultivating financial resources, optimize expenditure structure, firmly establish a "tight day" ideology, and highlight the focus of protection. Comprehensively implement performance management, actively prevent government debt risks, and enhance financial sustainability. In order to make Sanming a leading area for green development, a gathering place for industrial transformation, a vanguard for deepening reforms, a bridge for regional cooperation, and a livable and ecological environment City provides financial support.
According to the above-mentioned guiding ideology and the city's expected economic and social development goals, comprehensive consideration of various income and expenditure increase and decrease factors, and in accordance with the principle of active and prudent, the budget arrangements for the city and municipal level in 2019 are as follows:
(1) General public budget
The city's general public budget revenue totaled RMB 171.316 billion, an increase of 745.06 million yuan or 4.5% over the actual completion of the previous year. Of which: the city's local general public budget revenue for the preparation of the budget was 110.8 million yuan, an increase of 322.8 million yuan over the previous year, an increase of 3.0%. Local general public budget income plus estimated transfer income of 8.68737 million yuan, carry-over revenue of 2.345558 million yuan in the previous year, transferred funds of 19.9566 million yuan, transferred to budget stability adjustment funds of 1.274746 million yuan, and the city's total revenue was 256.2597 million yuan. In accordance with the principle of balance of income and expenditure and slight savings, the city's general public budget expenditure was arranged to be RMB 23,283.9 million.
The city's general public budget revenue at this level is RMB 475.6 million, which is an increase of 204.78 million or 4.5% over the actual completion in the previous year. Of which: the local general public budget revenue budget at the municipal level was 261.2 million yuan, an increase of 76 million yuan over the previous year, and an increase of 3.0%. The local general public budget revenue plus the estimated transferable income of 2.055596 million yuan, and the carry-over income of the previous year was 85.882 million yuan. 3. Transferred funds of RMB 323 million and budget stability adjustment funds of RMB 256.63 million, total municipal revenue of RMB 6.1641 billion. Arrange the city's general public budget expenditure at the level of 5.247759 trillion yuan.
(2) Budget of government funds
The city's government fund revenue generation budget was 6.72 billion yuan, a decrease of 1.4223 billion yuan, or 17.47% compared with the actual completion of the previous year; the city's government fund expenditure agency budget was 4.94639 million yuan, an increase of 7.31 compared to the beginning of 2018. %.
The budget of the municipal government fund for the year was 1,978.3 million yuan, a decrease of 131.53 million yuan over the previous year, a decrease of 6.26%; the budget of the municipal government fund for the year was 1,681.8 million yuan, a decrease of 44.94% over the previous year's adjusted budget. .
(3) Operating budget of state-owned capital
The city's state-owned capital operating income budget was 149 million yuan, plus an annual carry-over of 1.3 million yuan. The city's state-owned capital operating expenditure budget was 153 million yuan, and the revenue and expenditure for that year were balanced.
79 municipal-level enterprises were included in the state-owned capital operating budget, an increase of 3 from the previous year. The city's state-owned capital's operating income budget is 121.47 million yuan, and expenditure of 121.47 million yuan is arranged.
(4) Budget of Social Insurance Fund
The city's social insurance fund revenue budget is 3.756662 million yuan, an increase of 261.5 million yuan over the previous year and an increase of 7.48%. The city's social insurance fund expenditure budget was 4.028889 million yuan, an increase of 357.24 million yuan over the previous year and an increase of 9.73%.
Among them: the municipal government's overall budget for pension funds of government agencies is 245.55 million yuan, an increase of 620,000 yuan or 0.25% over the previous year. Expenditure budget was 568.87 million yuan, an increase of 97.57 million yuan or 20.79% over the previous year. The gap between revenue and expenditure was 321.32 million yuan, which was specifically made up by using the balance of the previous year and the general public budget arrangement.
For the above income and expenditure items, please refer to relevant conference documents.
Generally speaking, there are many favorable conditions for fiscal work in 2019, but there are still some difficulties and problems. The economy is stable and changing, downward pressure is increasing, and new revenue reduction and expenditure policies will be introduced. Fiscal reforms and guarantees The tasks are still very arduous, and the fiscal revenue and expenditure situation is more severe. In terms of revenue, there are still many uncertain factors restricting the increase of fiscal revenue. The central government has introduced a larger tax and fee reduction policy, which will have a greater impact on fiscal revenue.At the same time, the steel, cement, chemical and mining industries have high tax revenue in 2018. A large base has been formed, and it is difficult to increase tax revenue. It is expected that fiscal revenue in 2019 can only maintain a "slight growth." In terms of expenditure, the continuous increase of fiscal rigid expenditures, coupled with the promotion of supply-side structural reforms, in the context of the current state's increased management of local government debt, not only must we meet the funding needs of the three major battles, the improvement of people's livelihood, and the reform of important areas. It is also necessary to resolve the hidden debts of local governments, all of which need to increase a lot of expenditure. Fiscal revenues and expenditures at the city and municipal level in 2019 are under tremendous pressure.
In 2019, the municipal budget is arranged according to the principle of “do what you can, do a good job, and comprehensively promote budget performance management”, firmly establish the idea of “tight days”, and strictly control and reduce general expenditures. In addition to the treatment and implementation of major decisions made by the central, provincial, and municipal governments, in principle, no new expenditures should be added. In accordance with the above principles, this year's municipal finance will give priority to guaranteeing the following key expenditures: First, to ensure wages and operation. The general budget arranges funds of 1.728 billion yuan to guarantee personnel expenses and the normal operation of the unit. The second is to make up for shortcomings and protect people's livelihood. A total of 2.308 billion yuan of funds were raised to fully implement various livelihood and social undertaking development policies. Of which: 533 million yuan will be allocated for social security expenditures such as retired cadres, urban enterprise employees, government agencies and institutions insured retired cadres and urban and rural residents' endowment insurance; 1.186 billion yuan will be continued to support the reform of the medical and health system; Support the construction of affordable housing projects; raise RMB 30 million for the development of urban public transportation; coordinate the Land Fund of RMB 518 million to improve urban infrastructure and promote urban construction and development. The third is to promote reform and ensure development. The overall arrangement of 107 million yuan will support transfer methods, structural adjustments and increase of financial resources. Among them, 46 million yuan was earmarked for enterprise development, 4 million yuan for the development of the tertiary industry, 10 million yuan for the development of the cultural industry, 8 million yuan for the development of the tourism industry, 8 million yuan for key projects and headquarter economic development, and the agricultural industry. A special project of 16 million yuan for chemical and 4.8 million yuan for commerce and trade will be given priority in supporting financial resources construction projects; a special fund of 10 million yuan for talent work will be arranged to support the gathering of talents. The fourth is to prevent risks and reduce debt. The overall arrangement of 417 million yuan was used to digest hidden government debt and project repayment of principal and interest.
3. Overcome difficulties and increase efficiency to complete the 2019 budget task
2019 is the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. It is a crucial year for the successful establishment of a well-off society in an all-round way and the promotion of high-quality development. We must follow the decision-making arrangements of the Municipal Party Committee, emancipate our minds, act actively, and work hard to ensure that we complete the various tasks.
(1) Focus on promoting high-quality development. Coordinate and guide all kinds of funds and resources to focus on key projects, the real economy and other key areas to provide support and guarantee for enhancing economic vitality and consolidating the foundation for development. The first is to safeguard key projects. Strengthen the guiding role of fiscal fund policy, carry out in-depth competition activities of the "five-to-five sun" project, promote more large projects and good projects, and enhance the economic and social development potential. Strive for and make good use of government bond funds, and make every effort to ensure the smooth progress of the "urban dual repair" and "harmonious relocation", and further improve urban functions and improve the living environment. Actively strive for policy and financial support to promote the construction of fast railways, expressways and national and provincial trunk lines, and further improve the regional transportation environment. The second is to support the development of the real economy. Implement the innovation-driven development strategy, support the construction of scientific and technological research and development platforms and the development of high-tech enterprises, continue to implement the "Haina Baichuan" talent plan, and provide more powerful support for enterprise innovation and development. Create a dual innovation upgrade version, promote the development of small and micro enterprises to improve quality and efficiency, and accelerate the cultivation of new momentum for economic development. We will increase the financial subsidy policy for the "public resale" of housing provident funds to promote the steady and healthy development of the real estate market. Implement policies and measures for the healthy development of private enterprises and support the development of the private economy. Support deepening financial reforms and guide financial services to the real economy. Continue to implement tax and fee reduction policies to further reduce the burden on enterprises and society. The third is to promote rural development. Insist on agricultural and rural areas as a priority area for fiscal expenditure, innovate rural infrastructure and public investment and financing systems and mechanisms, attract social capital to participate in rural revitalization, focus on building a diversified rural revitalization investment pattern, and support the improvement of rural human settlements and the "Four Good Rural roads ", village organization operation guarantee, village collective economic development, village-level public welfare construction and other rural developments. The fourth is to support the construction of ecological civilization. Carry out in-depth pilot projects for ecological protection and restoration of landscapes, forests, fields, lakes, and grasses to accelerate ecological environment governance and protection. Promote resource conservation, emission reduction and carbon reduction, and concentrate efforts to fight the "tough battle" of the three pollution control measures of air, water and soil. Improve the compensation system for ecological public welfare forests.
(2) Efforts should be made to cultivate and expand financial resources. Improve policy incentives, do everything possible to increase the scale of financial resources, optimize the quality of financial resources, and strengthen financial strength. The first is the in-depth implementation of the "10 billion" project. We will implement measures to nurture 10 billion leading enterprises, 100 billion industry clusters, and support the development of 10,000 small and micro enterprises, promote more enterprises to become "golden dolls", and develop and grow the main financial resources. The second is to enhance the economic vitality of urban areas. Optimize fiscal and taxation services, support Sansteel to build a 100 billion group, and consolidate and enhance pillar tax sources. Promote the asset reorganization and resource integration of municipal state-owned enterprises, support enterprise groups to become bigger and stronger and be superior, and accelerate the growth of urban backbone tax sources. Innovate financial support methods, promote the development of the park, and cultivate subsequent financial resources in the urban area. The third is to support the economic development of the headquarters. Implement headquarters economic support policies, strengthen tracking services and policy guidance for key enterprises, encourage leading enterprises to grow bigger and stronger existing headquarters, strive for the return of Ming and Shang companies, and attract central and large private enterprises to set up regional headquarters in Ming Dynasty. The tax source services of regional operating enterprises promote the accumulation of financial resources. The fourth is to promote the doubling of emerging industries. We will improve the fiscal reward and compensation policy, give play to the leading role of the emerging industry fund, and accelerate the doubling of four resource-based strategic emerging industries such as rare earth, graphite (ene), new fluorine materials, and biomedicine to form a new source of tax revenue growth. The fifth is to revitalize land resources. Strengthen the economical and intensive use of land resources, increase the disposal of unused land and idle land, and actively revitalize the existing land in the park. Make scientific and reasonable arrangements, orderly supply of land, maintain a stable operation of the land market, and increase income from land transfers.
(3) Make efforts to protect and improve people's livelihood. Adjusting and optimizing the structure of fiscal expenditures, focusing on ensuring the needs of people's livelihood in poverty alleviation, social security, medical reform, education, culture, and social governance. The first is to win the battle against precision poverty alleviation. Continue to increase financial investment, promote the construction of the National Poverty Alleviation Reform Experimental Zone, accurately implement poverty alleviation projects, and support the five major battles of industry, employment, education, health poverty alleviation, and housing security. The second is to improve the social security system. We will steadily increase the standards of social assistance and pensions, including social assistance in urban and rural areas, and social security benefits such as pensions. We will support the construction of pilot cities for the reform of home and community pension services in the country, and give full play to the role of fiscal subsidies to promote the increase in supply and quality of pension services. Fully implement the unemployment insurance fund job stabilization subsidy policy to promote employment and entrepreneurship. The third is to continue to deepen medical reform. Efforts will be made to improve the government investment mechanism of public hospitals, gradually improve the "general hospital" operating mechanism, deepen the reform of packaged payment for medical insurance funds and C-DRG collection and payment, and support the inclusion of more good medicines for life and emergency into medical insurance. The fourth is to support fair and high-quality education. Support the implementation of public kindergartens, urban primary and secondary school expansion projects, support vocational education integration of production and education, school-enterprise cooperation, support the connotative development of higher education, and improve the level of education development. The fifth is to promote the development of cultural and sports undertakings. Increase investment in public cultural construction, further improve the level of public cultural service supply, and support the success of the 7th Sanming Games. Six is to strengthen social governance. Do a good job of guaranteeing funds for institutional reform departments and support the orderly progress of institutional reform. We will continue to ensure funding guarantees for the special struggle against evil and evil, continue to deepen the comprehensive supporting reform of the judicial system, increase public safety funding, support food and drug supervision, promote the formation of effective social governance, and coordinately advance the construction of a higher level of "safe sanming."
(4) Efforts to deepen reform of the fiscal and taxation system. Take deepening reform as a powerful driving force, focus on innovation, focus on breakthroughs, and accelerate the establishment of a modern financial system. The first is to deepen the reform of budget management. Increase the coordination of government fund budgets, state capital operating budgets and general public budgets, integrate budget resources, and optimize resource allocation. Strictly implement the municipal financial special fund management measures, integrate the special funds of departments with similar support directions and uses, revitalize the stock funds, and focus on supporting high-quality development. We will further accelerate the progress of fiscal expenditures and guarantee expenditures in key areas. The second is to promote the reform of treasury management. Completely complete the goals of the construction and promotion of the integrated financial management information system, and establish a dynamic budget monitoring system covering budgets at all levels. In accordance with the requirements of “decentralization and management services”, the approval process and fund allocation process for unit use plans will be simplified, the time limit for appropriation will be shortened, and the efficiency of appropriation will be improved. The third is to make good preparations for the reform of the fiscal system and tax system. We will closely track the central and local income division plan, the progress of fiscal system adjustment below the provincial level, carry out forward-looking research, and propose policy recommendations. Pay close attention to the development trend of personal income tax reform, actively follow up the legislative process of real estate tax, cultivated land occupation tax and other taxes, and make preparations for reform.
(5) Efforts to improve the level of financial management. Focusing on the new situation and new requirements of financial work, we will continue to consolidate the foundation of financial management, improve the long-term mechanism, and improve the performance of financial operations. The first is to prevent and resolve debt risks. Strengthen government debt limit management and budget management, and improve the government borrowing and financing mechanism that is unified, open, transparent, and binding. Implement the hidden debt digestion plan and coordinate funds to actively digest hidden debt. Implement the work plan for preventing and controlling government debt risks, strive for special bond funds, optimize the debt structure, alleviate pressure on government spending, and strive to optimize government debt indicators to ensure that regional risks do not occur. The second is to fully implement budget performance management. Accelerating the establishment of an all-round, full-process and full-coverage budget performance management system in accordance with the requirements of "effective spending must be accountable and invalid accountability". Implement “dual monitoring” on the degree of achievement of performance targets and the progress of budget implementation, and promote the self-evaluation of overall performance and key performance evaluations. Strengthen rigid constraints on performance evaluation results, and speed up the establishment of performance evaluation results linked to budget arrangements and policy adjustments. The third is to strengthen financial supervision. Continue to advance the "1 + X" special supervision work, focus on improving the supervision method, mobilize multiple forces to participate in the inspection, strengthen information sharing between departments, and strengthen the use of results. We will improve the joint supervision and inspection mechanism in the field of poverty alleviation, and actively do a good job in upgrading and optimizing the online supervision system for poverty alleviation funds. Strengthen the review of fiscal investment and further improve the efficiency of fiscal funds.
Distinguished delegates, to do a good job of fiscal work in 2019 is arduous and glorious. Under the strong leadership of the Municipal Party Committee, under the supervision of the Municipal People's Congress and the democratic supervision of the CPPCC, we will strengthen our confidence, rise to the challenge, forge ahead with reform, forge ahead, and give play to the role of fiscal escort for high-quality development and implementation, Make new and greater contributions to striving to promote the construction of a new era and a new Sanming!