Recently, the municipal government issued the "Implementation Plan for the Promotion of Vocational Skills in Sanming City (2019-2021)" (hereinafter referred to as the "implementation plan"). Interpretation of the "implementation plan":
I. Background of the Implementation Plan
The Party Central Committee and the State Council attach great importance to vocational skills training. The State Council's "Government Work Report" of 2019 proposed that "the implementation of vocational skills upgrading action, withdraw 100 billion yuan from the unemployment insurance fund balance for more than 15 million employees' skills upgrading and job transfer training." May 18, The General Office of the State Council issued the "Vocational Skills Promotion Action Plan (2019-2021)" to make specific planning arrangements for implementing the decision-making arrangements of the Party Central Committee and the State Council and implementing vocational skill improvement actions. On May 23, the State Council held a teleconference on the deployment of vocational skills upgrading. Premier Li Keqiang made important instructions and Vice Premier Hu Chunhua addressed the meeting. On August 29, the General Office of the Fujian Provincial People's Government issued the "Fujian Provincial Vocational Skills Promotion Action Implementation Plan (2019-2021)", which allocated 20,000 subsidized vocational skills training tasks to Sanming City in 2019. On September 29, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Affairs held a national televised conference to promote vocational skills promotion and the "three districts and three states" vocational skills competition. 2. Effectively implement vocational skills promotion actions as an important political task at present and in the future, and enhance a sense of work responsibility and mission.
Large-scale vocational skills training is of great significance to increase the number of skilled talents and the comprehensive quality of skilled talents, promote the transformation and upgrading of the city's industrial structure, and promote employment and entrepreneurship. The Municipal Party Committee and the Municipal Government attach great importance to the promotion of vocational skills. The "Implementation Plan" issued this time clarified the goals and tasks of the city's vocational skills improvement action from 2019 to 2021, and proposed a series of important measures. Counties (cities, districts) implemented the implementation plan of our city and put forward work requirements.
Objectives and Tasks of the Implementation Plan
The "Implementation Plan" clearly states that from 2019 to 2021, the city will conduct a total of 60,000 person-times of various subsidized vocational skills training, of which 20,200 people will be trained in 2019. After working hard, by the end of 2021, the city's skilled workers accounted for more than 25% of the employed people, and the proportion of high-skilled personnel in the skilled workers has increased greatly. We will take effective measures in accordance with the goals of training quantity and quality, and basically establish a lifelong vocational skills training system covering urban and rural workers. The overall skills and quality of workers will be significantly improved, providing a solid guarantee of skilled personnel for the construction of New Sanming.
Three, the main content of the "implementation plan"
The "implementation plan" consists of 3 parts.
The first part is the work goal.
It is clear that the city will use 60,000 person-times of various types of subsidized vocational skills training within 3 years. The city's skilled workers account for more than 25% of the employed people, and strive to increase the proportion of highly skilled personnel in the skilled workers.
The second part is the work focus.
(I) Identify training targets. Enterprise workers, rural migrant workers, new-type professional farmers, new-generation migrant workers, urban and rural junior high school graduates, laid-off unemployed people, veterans, people with employment difficulties (including disabled people), children from poor labor and poor families Groups as training targets.
(2) Implement training subjects. Enterprises are encouraged to set up or co-build training centers, training centers, teaching factories, high-skilled personnel training bases, and skill master studios. Support vocational colleges to take the initiative to undertake subsidized training, and expand the scale of training for employees, key employment groups and poor labor. Support the upgrading of facilities and equipment in training bases, enterprises, colleges, and training institutions.
(3) Improve the training subsidy policy. Implement a training subsidy policy system such as witness subsidies, living allowances, vocational skill promotion subsidies, new apprenticeship training subsidies, direct subsidy enterprise training subsidies, and project-based training subsidies. Increase capital investment, withdraw a certain percentage of funds from the roll-out balance of the unemployment insurance fund, make overall plans for vocational skills improvement actions, and set up a "special account for vocational skills improvement actions" in a special fiscal account, and implement separate accounting and special funds. Strict fund supervision to ensure the safety of training subsidy funds.
The third part is job security.
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The Municipal Employment Work Leading Group co-ordinated the promotion of vocational skills improvement, improved the work coordination mechanism, and formed a work pattern of city-level coordination, human-social coordination, department participation, and implementation by counties (cities, districts). The governments of counties (cities, districts) are required to take the main responsibilities, formulate specific implementation measures, decompose tasks, clarify responsibilities, and implement them.
(2) Clarify department responsibilities. Relevant departments of the municipality are required to perform their respective duties and make every effort to organize vocational skills training in all walks of life.
(3) Improve diversified evaluation methods such as professional qualification evaluation, professional skill level identification, and professional vocational competence assessment for skilled personnel, and promote the organic connection between professional skills training and evaluation.
(4) Expand publicity. All localities and departments are required to increase policy promotion, increase public awareness of the policy, and promote and cultivate the spirit of craftsmen.
Fourth, the main features of the "implementation plan"
(I) Emphasize work direction and clarify target tasks
The "Implementation Plan" emphasizes the direction of work in the next three years: take vocational skills training as a key measure to maintain employment stability and alleviate structural employment contradictions, basically establish a lifelong vocational skills training system covering urban and rural workers, and provide solid skills for the construction of New Sanming Talent guarantee, and clarified the number of tasks for various types of subsidized vocational skills training from 2019 to 2021. This fully reflects the importance of the municipal party committee and government on the construction of skilled personnel and the determination to realize the transformation and upgrading strategy of the manufacturing industry.
(2) Adhere to demand orientation and highlight key groups
The "Implementation Plan" insists on improving the vocational skill level of the people, develops employment and entrepreneurship demand orientation, and vigorously promotes the life-long vocational skills training system for all types of urban and rural workers with training needs. Army of innovative and innovative workers. The key groups of training are enterprise employees, rural migrant workers, new-type professional farmers, new-generation migrant workers, urban and rural junior and senior high school graduates (hereinafter referred to as "two posteriors"), laid-off workers, retired soldiers, and people with employment difficulties ( Including the disabled), children from poor labor, and poor families.
(3) Stimulate the enthusiasm of the training subjects and strengthen the training infrastructure
The "Implementation Plan" supports various training forces such as vocational colleges, social training institutions, and enterprise training institutions to participate in vocational skills training, and supports enterprises to set up vocational skills training as a way to effectively increase the supply of training. At the same time, enterprises provide corresponding financial support through staff education funding, and the government grants funds to improve the infrastructure of training institutions in accordance with regulations, including facilities and equipment upgrades, improved training file management, and implementation of subsidized training real-name information management software and hardware construction.
(4) Improve training subsidy policy and strengthen fund supervision
The "Implementation Plan" clearly extracts a certain percentage of funds from the rollover balance of the unemployment insurance fund, coordinates the vocational skills promotion action, and adjusts and improves various types of vocational training subsidy policies. It clearly defines the "subsidy training in the system and zero subsidies outside the system". Fund supervision measures. Various vocational training subsidy policies can be summed up as training should be carried out, and training should be carried out if necessary.
(5) Improve working mechanism and strengthen safeguard measures
The "Implementation Plan" emphasizes that under the framework of the Employment Work Leading Group of Sanming City, a sound coordination mechanism for vocational skills improvement actions, give full play to the roles of industry authorities and other parties, form a joint effort, and support and encourage trade unions, Communist Youth Leagues, Women's Federations and other group organizations and Industry associations participate in vocational skills training. And strengthen the county's (city, district) government work responsibilities, requiring counties (cities, districts) to effectively assume the main responsibility, step up the formulation of specific implementation measures, break down tasks, clarify responsibilities, and do a good job of implementation.