In order to solve the problem of building a house in the countryside, "it can be built and where it is built", regardless of "what to build and how to build it", "there is no new village, there is no new look in the new village", and the lack of control over rural building style, scale, elevation, standards, etc. Problems, further standardize the management of rural housing construction, and in accordance with the actual situation of our city, formulate these "Provisions".
Second, the main content
(I) In response to the problems of planning and management of rural housing construction, the "Regulations" were forwarded by the General Office of the Fujian Provincial People's Government to the Provincial Department of Housing and Construction, the Provincial Department of Natural Resources, the Provincial Department of Agriculture, and the Opinions on Improving the Construction and Management of Rural Houses to Ensure Safety and Quality. (Fujian Office  No. 6) In the spirit, in accordance with the principle of consistency of power and responsibility, the authority to approve rural planning and construction permits is delegated to the township and town governments. The procedures for approving the housing site are approved by the county-level people's government in the form of a commission, entrusted by the township and township governments for approval, and the “Form for Rural Villagers' Planning and Land Use in Sanming City” has been formulated. The "Regulations" require the township and town governments to set up a rural planning and construction management office, which is responsible for the examination and approval of rural villagers' housing construction and illegal construction investigation and punishment within their own administrative area. The management office is composed of personnel involved in rural housing construction, such as the Natural Resources Institute and the village construction station. The township and town mayor is the director of the office, and the township and town heads are the deputy directors. The Rural Construction Planning License must be issued by the township and town. Issued by the chief; the leaders of each village, the resident team, the village committees and the co-administrators are responsible for daily inspections, and if they find illegal construction, they should immediately report to the management office.
(2) For the established rural villagers 'houses, the “Regulations” formulated the relevant procedures for re-issuing relevant procedures: For the established rural villagers' houses on the original housing site, they comply with the “one-family, one-household” policy, meet planning requirements, and have been checked for potential safety hazards. If it is not listed in a materially dangerous house, it shall issue a consent opinion. For the over-construction of the residence (exceeding three floors or 300 square meters), the villagers made a written commitment "no further expansion or addition, and when the government construction needs to be requisitioned, the over-construction of the over-construction must be demolished for free", According to the "Provisions on the Disposal of Illegal Construction in Fujian Province", the demolition of the super-construction part is postponed, and the management office will issue a consent inspection opinion based on the three-story area or within 300 square meters (the inspection opinion indicates the over-construction situation). For houses that do not meet the requirements, villagers should make corrections as required.
(3) For newly-built rural villagers to build houses, the Regulations specify the following requirements:
1. Emphasize the leading role of planning. It is clear that the preparation of village plans should be prepared in accordance with the requirements of "multi-regulation and integration." If there is no condition for the time being, the regulations for the use of village land and space and the requirements for construction control should be clarified in the county and township land and space planning. Guide villagers to build houses in a reasonable and orderly manner. Earnestly achieve "no planning without construction" and "plan before construction".
2. Speed up the village relocation and integration. On the basis of protecting traditional cultural villages, the scattered scattered rural settlements are encouraged to be concentrated in market towns (townships). Centralize investment in the construction of public facilities such as education, medical care, and culture, reduce the amount of new construction land and improve rural land use efficiency. The original house site after the relocation is included in the urban-rural construction increase and decrease index. The transaction proceeds are mainly used to compensate the original house site and the infrastructure construction of the new village.
3. Do a good job of controlling before, during, and at the time. Regarding "pre-control", in accordance with the principles of unified planning and unified construction, unified planning and self-construction, formulate and approve the approval process for villagers to build houses, and require villagers to submit a "Commitment for the Standardization of Residential Buildings" and provide architectural design drawings and management when applying for housing. When applying for the "Village Construction Planning Permit", the office should review the building's façade, style, and number of levels in accordance with the local landscape style. The design plan approved as an attachment to the "Village Construction Planning Permit" Figures: Requires the county ’s housing and construction departments to build a “Specific Atlas of Rural Housing Standards” based on the “General Atlas of Rural Housing Styles and Management in Sanming City” based on local characteristics and styles, to compile specific “Atlases of Rural Housing Standards” to guide landscape construction . On the "control in the matter", the township (town) and village-level joint inspection and control mechanisms are implemented. The township, township, and villager house building management offices are responsible for post-approval supervision. Responsible personnel make sure that the building is set to the site and the foundation trench inspection line is present. The main body capped to the site and received "four arrivals" at the completion inspection. The villages are responsible for daily inspections to monitor and monitor the whole process of new house construction. With regard to "post-event management and control", after the completion of the construction of the house by the villagers, the township and township village house construction management office will organize personnel to check and accept the site according to the content of the commitment signed by the farmers and the design drawings provided. If the inspection is acceptable, the real estate registration certificate will be issued. ; If the acceptance is unqualified, rectification shall be made within a time limit under the guidance of professional and technical personnel, until the qualified acceptance.
4. Give play to the role of villager autonomy and community supervision. When applying for a house, villagers should make a written commitment to the village committee to return the house to the farmland in accordance with relevant regulations, construct a plan in accordance with planning and landscape features, and quality and safety requirements, and post it on the wall for publicity and accept villager supervision. Implementation of planning demonstration rewards and "returning dwellings to farmland" subsidies. The planning and demonstration households constructed according to the standard atlas and landscape requirements shall be given an appropriate amount of rewards or subsidies for building materials. The specific rewards or subsidy standards shall be uniformly formulated by the county government. The required funds may be disbursed from the old village reclamation index transaction funds. The subsidy for "returning homes to farmland" shall be implemented in accordance with relevant regulations.